Alone With Mike

Third Person
Y/N closed her bedroom door, quietly yet quickly. She threw open her closet and looked at everything, not sure what to wear. She found some denim shorts, a soft pale flannel of her favorite colors, and a normal white t-shirt. She put them on and walked down the stairs.

Mike's POV
I heard the stairs creek and looked over to see Y/N. She was wearing a really nice outfit that looked super comfy. It looked perfect and it was perfect because of what I planned for today. She walked up to me with a cute smile plastered on her face.

"So what's the plan today," she asked.

"I was thinking we do a really calm and fun picnic," I told her, "we need a break from the chaos of our normal lives."

She smiled widely and nodded, "do you have food for it?"

"Yeah. My grandma and I made some lemonade, salad, fruit tarts, and turkey club sandwiches," I told her.

"Sounds tasty," she says excited and doing the little shuffle she does when happy, "let's go!"

Third Person
Mike took her hand and brought her to a field in between their houses. There was a nice big area of grass but also a ton of violets, lilies, and dandelions. There was a red checkered blanket sprawled out on the ground with a cute picnic basket sitting there. A bundle of sunflowers that Mike had gotten sat next to the basket and there was also a small pitcher of lemonade next to the flowers. Y/N had a wide smile, ready to see what else was planned. They sat down and Mike handed the sunflowers over then opened the picnic basket and pulled out two plates, cups, and forks from it. He poured the lemonade for them and then took a plate and put the food on the plate. He did the same to the other and they ended up both eating all of it. They talked about random stuff and even about what happened with the group break up.

"Do you think our group will ever be whole again," he asked.

"I'm not sure but hopefully we can survive that stupid clown."

Just after they had said that Bill ended up running up towards them.

"There you guys are," he said, clearly out of breath.

"What," Y/N asked confused, "why are you so rushed?"

"Because It took Beverly," he said once he calmed down.

After the news was out, Mike and Y/N got supplies then they all biked to the Neibolt house because of It living there.