Chapter 4:

*** Jacob POV ***

Call me stupid but she did NOT get them bruises from running in to a pole. We stood and watched her run up the stairs, we all looked at each other and nodded. We're going after her.

We stepped in the house and walked upstairs, we heard cries and groans from a room on the left. We tiptoed over and pushed open the door.

I don't think she noticed us she just kept crying, her T-Shirt had gone up from the back because of the position she was lying in. I titled my head to the side and saw a scar. We walked towards where she was and sat down on the bed.

Craig sat near her and started rubbing her back for comfort. She quickly spun round and slapped Craig across his face.

"OMG, I'm so sorry Craig.. Why are y'all here?! You have to go now, go!" She kept looking outside her door to see if anyone was coming.

"Why were you crying and why is there scars on your body?" I asked.

"1) None of you business & 2) None of your business as well." She snapped back. I held my hands up in defeat.

"You got to go get out now before my dad finds out" She spoke.

Well she spoke to soon cause her dad walked in to the room. Us boys just stopped and stared as Kiante climbed on to her bed and crawled in to a ball.  

I saw a little diary entry on the side of her dresser. So I picked it up and slid it in my pocket. Just in time.

"KIANTE, WHAT THE FUCK THEY DOING HERE?! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH" he shouted and her and she began to cry.

"You have to go" she got up and walked us downstairs, I watched as her dad stood at the top of the stairs waiting for her to get back up.

She looked at me with hurt and sadness. I gave her a confused look and she sighed.

"Bye guys" she fake smiled.

"Bye beautiful" Craig smiled.

"Bye K" I waved.

"Cya Kiaaa" Ray said walking of.

"Bye Kia " Chres waved.

I started to walk of worried about what was going to happen.

"C'mon Craig" I turned round to see him hugging Kia and the look on Kia's dads face told me he was gonna hurt her bad.

*** Kia'a Dad POV ***

I don't know how many fucking times I have to tell this bitch, she never listens! This time she had really pissed me of. I wake up to find 4 n**gas in my house. HELL NO. Unless I have gave the bitch permission I don't want see no ugly ass n**gas like them in my house.

Matter of fact one of them looked like a gosh damn girl. I watched as she led them to the door and they said good bye. Then the decent looking one hugged her and that got me MAD.

This bitch in some deep trouble. I saw her hug him tight like she didn't want to let go. He better not be her boyfriend or I'm gonna kill his ass.

Once they'd left she had shut the door, she turned around facing me. I walked down the stairs slowly so she knew what she was in for.

"I'm sorry daddy I-I-I didn't know they was h--here " she stuttered before sliding down the door.

"Bitch, how the fuck did you not know they was in the fucking house?!" I argued. She stayed silent.

"Stand the fuck UP" I demanded she stood up.

I took my hand and slapped her twice, then dragged her by her hair upstairs. I don't give a fuck what y'all think, she's my fucking daughter. I lay her down and kissed her neck. Now she can pay in pleasure.

*** Kia POV ***

After my dad had finished abused me I couldn't move. I just wanted to leave and run away. I looked at my clock it said 3am, my dad was out he went to the club with his friends. I lay there for a while then I decided time to run away.

I literally rolled of the bed and landed on the floor crying in pain. I searched the floor for my bag and slowly got up. The pain between my legs killed. I bit my lip hard because of the pain then browsed through my closet for clothes to pack.

Once I had packed most of my clothes and shoes. I grabbed the picture collage of me and my mom. I smiled. It was me and her when I was 3,5,7,8,9,11,13,15. I placed it in the bag then searched for my diary. My diary was like my person to talk to. I had looked almost everywhere and couldn't find it. I couldn't be bothered to search, i'll probably be dead by the time someone finds it. I just grabbed my Uggs & my Hollister jacket and headed outside.

I didn't know where I was going but I was going somewhere.