Chapter 15:

*** Kiante POV ***

When I got home, I showered and changed my clothes then headed downstairs. I opened up the fridge and found some food to eat. I pulled out the chair and sat on it. It was so silent in the house.

I continued eating, the I saw the cupboard door open. I walked over to close it, I opened it and saw a picture of me,my mum and Devante. I was about 3 in the picture, we were at the beach.. It looked pretty hot. My mom was holding me while Devante stood behind her holding her by her waist.

I cried a little as all memories from both of them came back, I watched as my tear rolled on to the picture. I stared a little deeper in to the picture and saw a figure standing behind me. I dropped the picture and spun round.

"Calm Down Kia, it's only me." I got welcomed in to a hug by Craig. How the hell did he get in?! I gripped hold of his shirt and cried in to his chest. Why has my life gotta be fucked up? Once I'd calmed myself I pulled away from Craig and smiled.

"Turn around" he took my arm gently and turned me around there by the kitchen door stood Jacob,Chres& Rayan.

"Why are they here?" I asked hiding behind Craig.

"Chres wants to speak with you" Craig smiled.

"Wait- when did I say tha-" Rayan cut him of.

"Chresanto, don't you remember on our way here.. You said you wanted to speak to Kiante and discuss certain... Ummm... How can I put this... Situations" Rayan forced a smile.

I stepped in front of Craig with one hand on my stomach.

"Follow me Chresanto" I said walking straight past him and in to the front room.  

When we were both in the front room, he shut the door and sat down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it... What the hell does he think this is?

*** Chresanto POV ***

I started rubbing her thigh, then I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her face towards mine. She's a female, I know she loves me so she'll fall for any of my tricks. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, I gently lay her down on the couch and kissed her neck slowly moving my hands up her shirt.

"Chres, ughh, Stop!" She moaned.

I got of her and sat back on the couch.

"Baby..." I started

"Abort it for me baby.. Then we can try again when we're older" I placed my hand on her cheek and pecked her lips.

She stood up and slapped me.. Like bitch who the fuck do you think your slapping.

"CHRESANTO FUCKING AUGUST!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. " she shouted.

"Shut up, damn, this is why i don't like realationships with bitches like you.. See all my other hoes abort their ugly dog ass looking baby " I stood up to.

"Well sorry I'm not like your other hoes Chresanto... But I'm keeping this baby... I'm not going to kill my baby.. Wait scratch that OUR BABY SO YOU CAN CONTINUE FUCKING YOUR OTHER HOES. FUCK SAKE CHRESANTO, YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP MY LIFE IS... I LET YOU IN AND YOU ACTED LIKE YOU LOVED ME.... So much for fucking love.. You shove your manhood in me knock me up then treat me like a piece of dirt on the bottom of your shoe." She screamed.

I walked towards her and pushed her against the wall, I forced my lips on her and pinched her so she'd open her mouth I shoved my tongue in and made her relax,after about 2 minutes I pulled away, then she slapped me right across the face.

"Sorry,Chres... I'm s-so sorry "she broke down on the floor and started crying. This bitch doesn't know what she's got herself in to.

*** Kiante POV ***

I don't know what came over me, I didn't mean to hit Chresanto but what he said hurt. I mean I have enough to deal with as it is but to think he wants to me kill our baby. I'd never forgive myself if I did. I sat on the floor and watched as Chresanto went storming out.

"C'mon Ray we're leaving " I heard him say then slam the door. I felt two arms hug around me. I knew it was Craig and I felt safe in his presence so I didn't move. I felt Craig lift me up and take me upstairs. He lay me on the bed and I opened my eyes, to my surprise it was Jacob.

"Where's Craig?" I asked.

"He's gone after Chres & Ray" he smiled.

" so what did you hear on the phone call the other day?" I closed my eyes and lay down in a comfortable position.

"Uh, everything.. And don't get angry please... But... I've seen your, um.. Diary" he stuttered

I shot up from my bed.. This n**ga said WHAAT?!?.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY DIARY JACOB?!" I yelled.

He looked startled and I felt kinda bad since I've already angered Chresanto but Jacob was different he understood. Wait what am I talking about he's just another one of them man hoes... He's exactly like Chresanto.

"Why Jacob Why?" I asked.

"Well, I- I- I love you...." He stuttered again.

"C'mon Jacob.. You think I'm listening to that bullshit?! That's what Chres said when he wanted to get in my underwear" I rolled my eyes and pushed him of the bed.

"I'm not gonna be one of your hoes to.. I'm not like that.." I lay in my bed and put my back to him.

"Look Kiante I know your not like that... And I don't want to be who I am.. Since I've met you.. I've changed, like when I was fucking other girls.. I wished it was you. I know that sounds nasty and all but I really do love you.. Why don't you believe me. " he lay on the bed next to me and started stroking my hair.

"Honestly Jacob, your lying! Your just like them why are you trying to play with my mind this isn't a game. This is no love story where I brake up with one guy then 10 minutes later get back with his best friend. I can't I'm not no Homie Hopper" I pushed his hand away and tugged my blanket tighter to me.

"Why do you think I'm Lying Kiante.. I know I'm not perfect but I love you!" Jacob turned me round so I was facing him.

"How can I not think your lying! Just leave please" I motioned for him to leave but instead he slowly put his face to mine and pecked me on the lips.  

Why is it so hard for him to understand?