Chapter 25:

-- 10 months later --

*** Kiante POV ***

So I'm sat here on the couch rocking back and forth with my beautiful baby girl in my arms. Her name? Kiya Brown. She's perfect to me and so is Jacob. Jacob Perez.

~~~ Flash back ~~~

" Kiante someone's come to visit" my grandma said.

I dragged myself downstairs since it was 3am, I yawned and ruffled my hair. My grandma smiled and walked back upstairs as I strolled to the door. I opened the door to find Jacob stood there.

"JACOB?" I squealed.

"Kiante" he hugged me tight like it was the last.

"Kiante, I really do love you, I can't prove myself in any other way... I sent you messages... But I guess they creeped you out. I'll do you better than Chresanto, please baby girl. I've changed for the better. I'll never do you wrong... I promise." Jacob pulled out a box from his pockets.

I looked and smiled, he has changed...he came back for me. He opened the box and pulled out a promise ring.

"I promise you Kainte." He slid the ring on my finger and looked me deep in my eyes. I knew where this was going,he stepped inside the house I shut the door, his arms made their way around my waist. I grabbed hold of his shirt and he leant in, the kiss was amazing like no other. This one was special.

" Kiante?"

"Yes Jacob"

"Let me love you"

"Of course"

"I love you Kia"

"I love you too Jacob"

~~~ FlashBack Over~~~

I replay it over and over in my head, he came back for me after all the times when I pushed him away. Still rocking back and forth, Jacob walks in to the room with my grandma and Shaun. They all sit down on the couch as I look at Kiya and look back at my grandma.

"Kiante would you like to know your father?" My Grandma asked.

"Yeah..." I raised my eyebrow.

"Jacob take Kiya first," Shaun said.

"What why? " I asked, Jacob looked at me and took Kiya out my arms. He kissed my forehead and sat back down.

"Could someone explain to me what the heck is going on please?!?!?!" I asked.

"Well, Kiante... Your father is not who you think it's gonna be... And you'll feel to many mixed emotions..." My grandma said.

Right now mixed emotions was what I was already feeling. I sighed and listened to what they had to say, my dad can't be that bad... Or can he?

"You're father is Lorenzo... Lorenzo August"

"Oh, he has the same last name as my ex " I laughed.

Jacob,Shaun and Grandma all looked at me with serious faces. My smile dropped and that's when my uncle spoke.

"Your father is Lorenzo August. He has a son called 'Chresan-" I cut my uncle of.

"Don't even finish that sentence... My brother is Chresanto... Chresanto the on who's my baby's dad. I had sex with my BROTHER ?!?!?!? " I broke down officially, thank God Jacob took Romelo. I stood up and walked in to the kitchen I picked up plates and threw them, tears ran down my face and smudged all my make-up. I clenched my fists together and slid down the wall. Crying uncontrollably was all I could do. Why would God do this to me...? Why me?

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in AGES but I've been so lazy! I haven't done a lot of things! So I'm sorry if you guys still hate me:( but now you know who her dad is :D

Kik me: ChynaDoll_xx

IG: claud_xoxo

{ P.s I ❤ you guys!}