Chapter 20:

*** Kiante POV ***

I was in a white place, it was all white.. It was peaceful and calm. I stood and looked around.

"Am I dead?" I asked myself.

"No baby" I heard a feminine voice say.

I spun around and saw my mother standing there, I ran so fast I thought I was flying and I tried to throw my self on her but I couldn't I just went straight through her. She laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You can't really see me, I'm just an illusion. You know you could have died just then. Baby you don't need to do that, I've seen everything Devante's done and believe me I didn't know he was like that. I'm so sorry but your daughter will be beautiful-"

"What do you mean my daughter and why didn't you stop him mom?" I cut her of.

"Kia, listen, the girl in your dream.. She's your daughter... I can see your dreams... The guy... Well he's for you to find out.." She smiled slightly.

"So..... You control my dreams and won't tell me who the 'guy' is ? Mommy.... Who's my dad?" I asked.

"I don't control your dreams... I can just see your future. Fiat will bring him to you, and for your father.. You'll find out soon. I'm sorry baby but I must go.. I love and miss you.. It's time for you to remain your presence on earth, oh by the way Thank Craig for saving your life.." she turned and walked away,I stood clueless in this weird place.Then I woke & started coughing and spluttering. I sat up and saw Craig on the floor.

"Why didn't you let me die?" I asked.

He didn't answer he just ran to me and hugged the hell out of me.

"Craig... Why didn't you let me die?" I asked again.

" I love you Kiante, your my sister, my BestFriend, my life.. If you died.. I'd never forgive myself as taking role as your brother I have to protect you." He said while kissing my forehead. Without Craig I don't know where I'd be but I just wish he would let me die.

With Craig still holding me in a hug I just thought about everything my mother had told me. 1) I was having a daughter. 2) a special 'guy' loves me. 3) i'll find out who my father is.

I sighed and hugged Craig back tighter .

"Craig why would Chres hurt me like that?" I asked thinking about everything happened, then I started to shiver from the coldness from the open window.

"I don't know Kia, I mean he's been with plenty of girls... But he's never acted like that. " Craig rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Go take a shower Kia, before you catch a cold... But use the downstairs one so I can clean up the water, oh and. Pack your bags your coming to live with me okay?" He told me.

"Thank you for everything" I walked to him and kissed his cheek.

After an hour of cleaning and organising the house, I packed all special small items like pictures and a few of my moms properties. I sighed as I left the house. I had 3 suitcases full of clothes and precious items. I pulled them to Craig's house and his mom opened the door. She didn't look mad or annoyed she had a look of sympathy and guilt.

Craig barged past her carrying 2 of my suitcases upstairs. I looked down at the ground because I didn't know what to do or say. Once we were in Craig's room he shut and locked the door. I didn't know what he was thinking but he's my older brother right.

*** Craig POV ***

I locked the door and walked over to the bed and lay down I motioned for Kiante to come over and lay with me. I wasn't thinking about doing anything nasty... If that was what you was thinking? Anyway she came and lay next to me so I held her in my arms and comfort her. We turned on the T.V and watched Adventure Time call my childish or whatever but Adventure Time never gets old. We sat giggling and laughing until finally the episodes finished. I turned of the T.V and we lay in silence she looked up at me.

"Craig.. If I tell you what I'm going to do will you tell anyone?" She asked.

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Of course not... As long as it's nothing stupid or suicidal"

"Well, it's nothing stupid nor suicidal. I'm going to book a flight back to New York and go live with my family there. My grandma and my uncle. I'll be more safe there." She smiled.

I felt upset and hurt, after everything we've been through she wants to go and move to a different state. I guess it's what she has to do after all the humiliation and depression she's lived here in L.A.

"Craig... Was you listening?" She asked while tapping me.

"Yes Kiante, I was listening... Just thinking that's all and I think it's great that you are going to move back to New York with your family.. But I'm just gonna miss you..." I frowned and held her tighter.

"I'm gonna miss you to Craig, but don't stress you can visit when ever

you want, I promise " she smiled and stuck out her pinky, I laughed and wrapped mine around hers and we both giggled.

"Kiante, just promise me to keep you and your baby safe. Don't come back here for Chres or anyone." I asked.

"Your making it sound like someone's trying to kill me or something and I need to get away like ASAP. " she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like that.. I just want you to be happy and try to forget about everything in L.A-" she cut me of.

"But how can I forget you Craig. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me!" She sat up and looked at me.

"I'm moving to Philly in a week, so i'll be gone out of here. I think it's for the best anyway. So erase all memories of her in L.A. Okay?" I asked, I just want her to forget and start fresh. Start a new life with her& her baby.

"I promise you Craig Crippen Jr to forget all my memories in L.A. Except you" she smiled at me.

"Thank you Kiante Beautiful Brown" I smiled back.

"Beautiful Brown.. Using alliteration on me now clever Craig" She asked raising her eyebrow. I laughed at her as she giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her next to me, until she fell asleep peacefully next to me.

I slowly got up without disturbing her sleeping position and turned on my laptop. Looking on virgin airlines I booked a one way flight for Kia. The tickets will be coming tomorrow morning as I paid extra for them to be delivered asap. I smiled to myself as I watched her body perfectly laying on the bed. Damn, I'm going to miss her so much... But as they say... All good things come to an end.

---------------------------------------

This is short, I know lecture me all you want but I got a load of tests to be doing and I don't have much time to write or revise.

So, I hope you like this&

•Keep voting

•Keep commenting

•keep following

• Tell people to read this ;)

-Claud.