Chapter 19:

*** Craig POV ***

I stormed over to Chresanto and punched him in the face, he fell on to the floor while every girl ran over to him to help. I turned around and ran before he could get up and start a fight. I ran straight out of the school. I searched around the school building for Kiante but I couldn't find her.

What if she's lost? What if she's hurt? What's if she's been kidnapped? What if she's- all questions ran through my head causing me not to think straight or look where I'm going. I headed straight towards the road and walked across not checking to see of there were cars.

I heard a honk and turned around to see a car speeding towards me, I ran across without getting hit. I was lucky though since there was 5cm between me and the car. I walked towards my house then noticed Kiante's door was wide open. I ran towards it and pushed it open.

" KIANTE!" I called out hoping she's respond. Silence. 

"KIANTE DON'T IGNORE ME!" My heart started racing this can't have happened. Think of the good side Craig she could just be sleeping..? Sleeping? If she was sleeping I'm sure she would of heard me. I walked quickly up the stairs trying not to fall down them and opened Kiante's door, she wasn't lying in her bed so I walked to the closet and opened it... She wasn't in there either. I looked to the corner of my eye and saw a piece of paper.

I got a instinct feeling that I should go read it, I slowly walked over and picked up the paper..

"" Dear... Whoever finds this,

I've been humiliated big time and I just can't take it no more. My life is worthless and I can't be bothered to live it anymore. Chresanto has hurt me bad worse then half the cuts,scars and bruises I have all over my body. He knows I was raped my father but makes it sound like I'm a hoe. Well no point complaining.. So I just wanted to say Good bye, to all of you.

Thank you Craig.. I love you so damn much. You've been the best brother,best friend a girl like me could ask for and I appreciate you in every single way. You've never let me down and always treated me like your 'princess sister ' You've made me feel love like I've never felt it... You made me find hope.. And life.

Chresanto, well I just wanted to thank you for proving to me that I wasn't in love with you.. I just thought I was in love with you because I've never experienced it. So GoodBye. Hope you and yours hoes live well.

Well, this Is it...

I thank everyone... For everything. Me and my unborn child love all of you and wish you the best in live but for now.

-Kiante. "

I scrunched up the paper and threw it across the room. I slid down the wall and started crying, crying because I know I'll never see her again. She was my best friend my little sister, she needed love and protection.. That's what I was suppose to give her but I didn't.. I failed.. I let her down .

I placed one of my hands of my head running it through my hair as I placed the other on the floor. I looked down at the hand as I felt a cold substance touch it. I looked around to see a trail of what looked like water. I quickly got up and followed the trail of water.

It lead me to the bathroom, I tried to open the door but she locked it by now for her it was life or death. I kept hitting and trying to open the door but nothing worked. I was so angry and upset with myself that I kicked the door so hard it finally opened.

All I could feel was water going through my shoes as I headed towards the bathroom. I saw Kiante lying in the bath I gasped and ran towards her but because the floor was wet I slipped and banged my head of the side of the sink. I lay on the floor in agony as I held my head, I looked in the mirror and saw Blood trickling down my hand but at the moment I couldn't give a fuck.

I managed to pull Kiante out of the bath and give her mouth to mouth to try and get her to stay alive but She wouldn't move I cried harder as I tried again. Please God, if your there.. Make her live.

--------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating but I updated my Wattpad and it's SLOW AF! So I'm hoping you guys liked this & I'm sorry for any typos or anything else.

I'll try to update soon, since my Easter break is over and I'm going back to school tomorrow -_- .  

But for now,  

•Keep voting 

•Keep commenting( I appreciate every comment.. So to those who comment THANK YOU 😘 :* )  

Oh and Follow me to ;).

-Claud.