Chapter 9:

*** Kiante POV ***

It was lunch time and I headed to my locker to grab my book for next lesson, as I opened my locker a piece of paper fell out as I read it I smiled.

' I'm your one and only love,

I love no-one but you...'

I knew it was Chresanto, so I walked in to the cafeteria and sat on his lap. I kissed his cheek and smiled. Jacob looked at me weird then faced back down to his food, I made nothing of it and took a bite of Chres' taco.

"Chres I wouldn't eat that if I was you! You dunno what you can catch!!" Neeka shouted.

Chres gave her a death glare and took a bite so she could see it.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry if I made you mad.. Come over here and mommy will make it better" She smiled evilly.

I just glared, like who the fuck is this bitch though. Chres started rubbing my back reassuring me everything was going to be okay. I smiled at him then looked straight at the bitch. Neeka.

" The fuck you looking at?! Dumbass fucking bitch!" She kissed her teeth and continued speaking with her 'gang'. I rolled my eyes and faced Craig.

The rest of lunchtime was filled with laughter and gossip until it was time for class. After school me and Chres were walking down the road to his house hand in hand. I smiled as we reached his house, he unlocked the door and took me straight to his room and shut the door.

I thought nothing of it and started watching his T.V. Then he came towards me and got on top of me and started kissing my neck slowly then moving to my lips. I wasn't ready for this.. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression but I'm not ready for this.

Especially how he knows about my dad.

" Chres I'm not ready for this" I tried pushing him of but his muscular body stayed firm.

" Sssh baby, it's okay.. When I slip inside your gonna wish you'd never had said that" he spoke softly in my ear. His warm breath sent shivers through my body.

As the kiss got deeper he started undressing me, I felt really uncomfortable but didn't want to tell him. I let him take control which I shouldn't have .. That evening we made love.

When I woke up and saw a naked Chresanto Lying next to me I grabbed all my clothes and school stuff, got dressed then headed back home. When I got there my dad was asleep on the couch, so I crept upstairs to my bedroom and climbed in to bed and fell in to a deep sleep.

*** Jacob POV ***

If you was wondering, it was me who posted the note in Kiante's locker because I know Chresanto's not right for her.. You tell me I'm being jealous?! No Boo No! I'm being deadly serious.

See, ever since I found out Kiante's life.. I've kinda of connected to her in a way which only I can feel. Its like she's cursed me and I can't go back to the way I want to be. I've tried going of with a couple of different girls at the same time but no of them compare to Kiante. She's one in a million.

------------------------------------------

Yep, it's a short chapter but I've updated twice today, anyway... What d'you thinks gonna happen to Kiante? Is Jacob right? Or is he wrong?

Anyway.. Vote, follow& comment. <3

KikMe: Chynadoll_xx

But for now...

#PEACE✌