Chapter 17:

*** Kiante POV ***

I woke up a little late for school so I ran to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene routine. I put on some jogging bottoms and a crop top since I have to make use of them before my stomach starts to show. I threw on my Jordan's and placed my beanie on my head. I messed around with my hair so it looked acceptable, I put on some foundation, mascara& eyeliner to finish of my look.

I grabbed my back pack and headed down stairs and ran straight to the door but as I was about to walk out strong muscular arms grabbed me. I froze scared of who it was I thought it was my uncle so I turned around slowly and saw Chres standing there. I smiled a little and hugged him but he shrugged me of.

"What's wrong Chres? You can tell me" I put my hands on his chest and looked him in the eye. Again he pushed my hands of and came close to my face.

"Revenge is sweet" he growled and walked out.

I heard him start up a car and drove of. I thought nothing of it, he's probably just mad. I put my beats on and played music while walking to school. On the journey I walked past a little family the woman was pushing the pram while the man held the little boys hand, I kinda looked at them then back down at the ground and continued to school.

When I got to school, I ran to my locker and headed straight to first period. We had Art I sat down in my usual seat next to Jacob, I stared at him weirdly.. It's like I recognised something about him.

"What? " Jacob asked while smirking and finishing of painting his nightmare picture.

"Oh, ha, it's nothaaan. Anyway Jacob help me blend these colours together please" I smiled trying to change the subject.

"Well that nothing means something to me, now tell me and then i'll blend your colours." He smirked looking me up and down.

"Jacob, Kiante stop talking! Next time I catch you it's a detention!" Miss Green said while marking some homework.

" yes Miss" Jacob sighed.

I ignored the teacher and looked Jacob up and down, he's T-Shirt! I gasped kinda loud and Jacob looked at me so I knocked the paint on the floor.

"MISS BROWN! Clean that up now!" Miss Green shouted.

I got up and grabbed some cloth that was at the back of the classroom and started to clean the paint, all I could think about was the shirt Jacob wore. I recognised it from somewhere.. Then I remembered my dream... I looked up at Jacob who was looking down at me. I smiled a bit so it wouldn't look suspicious, he made a confused face but continued with his work.

After I finished cleaning the spilt paint I put the cloth away and sighed, what did Jacob have to do with my dream.. Who the hell was the little girl... I looked around and saw people staring at me as I just stood there like I was crazy or something so I headed back to my chair and sat down. Jacob came close to my ear and whispered.

" explain.. Everything at Break"

I looked at him a rolled my eyes, I can't tell him.. I just don't want to.

*** Craig POV ***

Chres,Rayan and me were all in our music lesson. Me and Chres had to pair up for partnered work I sat down at the piano and started to play I asked Chres to join but it seems his mind was somewhere else.

"Chres...Chres ... CHRES!" I shook him and yelled slightly he came back from his daze and looked at me.

"What?!" He asked.

"Do the work before you get in to trouble" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I don't care" he scoffed.

" What was you thinking 'bout just then?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"My hoes& revenge" he smirked.

"Chres why?" I pulled a straight face and looked at him.

"My hoes got that good good he-" (GCO)

" don't even I didn't wanna know about that, I meant the revenge part"

I cut him of.

" A way to get back at Kiante" he laughed.

"OMG. Chres she fucking loves you. Why'd you go do something like revenge.. She has enough on her plate..being pregnant.. Loosing Devante.. Loosing the person she loves " I tried to make him feel guilty and feel bad but Chresanto... He just didn't give a fuck.