Chapter 8:

*** Kiante POV ***

My mouth had dropped, I kept screaming.

"NOO! DON'T HURT HIM. HURT ME. HE'S ALL I'VE GOT " I cried looking down at the ground.

Craig stared at me with fear in his eyes, I couldn't help but cry more.. Honestly he's all I have to live for. 

Then I felt man hands grab me from my waist and pull me towards them. I closed my eyes tight and they press down on one of my bruises. I turned around and saw my uncle standing there.

"Why daddy.. Why..." I ask.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up, where did you go?.. Why was you with him.. If you don't answer me in the next 14 seconds say good bye to your little friend." He smirked.

"NOOO PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM" I begged.

"10,9,8 " he counted down.

"I went to a hotel, and Craig saved me" is all I said, I had like 6 seconds left.

"Bitch, why'd you do that.. We missed you " my uncle said while pushing my hair behind my neck while kissing my cheek.

"Can we just go and leave the boys please. I don't want them to get hurt.. Please dad" I looked at him with big eyes.

He let Craig go and untied the boys. I looked at Craig and mouthed to him ' I'm sorry' he looked past me as my dad walked infront of me and my uncle walked behind as they took me back to the house.

When we got back to the house they both tied me to a chair from the kitchen. My uncle took a belt and my dad well he took my phone charger, I cried as they hit me. The end of the charger digging in to my skin and ripping it. I flinched as I watched the blood run down my arm and on to the floor. After they had finished beating the heck out of me.. It wasn't over..

Then dragged my upstairs and.. You probably know what happened next. After my 'let's abuse Kia' session I went to my room and sat in the corner and rocked back 'n forth like I was possessed. Fuck my life.

Weeks had passed and I've been struggling in school. Neeka and her bitch crew have been bullying me just cause I wear a lot of makeup. I get a load of verbal abuse like..

' you ugly looking bitch!'

'Barbie wants her face back'

'Little slut, back up of my boys '

If they knew what went on my house I'd like to know if they'd still think the same. My life has improved in one way. I have a boyfriend, hard to believe right? Well you better believe me!

Chresanto, ever since that night at Craig's house he's been there for me.. Then he asked me out, best day ever. Anyway, I strolled in to school and walked over to Chres, I wrapped my arms around him and looked at Neeka.

She rolled her eyes and her bitch crew looked like they wanted to beat the fuck out of me but whatever. He played his hands on my waist and kissed me, I smiled as I pulled away.

"You still on for after school?" He asked.

"Yeap, my dad going out with my uncle so it should be okay" I smiled so faint.

"Good, i'll see you then" he winked and walked of... I hope he knows he's not getting what he thinks he's getting....