Chapter 22:

*** Kiante POV ***

I took a quick shower, put my pj's on them hopped in to bed, I snuggled up in to the warm bed and a few minutes later I received a call from Craig.

~ Phone Convo ~

Craig: Kiante! You didn't call me when you landed! You had me worried.

Kiante: sorry Craig I forgot, with all the excitement of coming back to New York it must have slipped my mind. I got here okay though and my uncle was surprised to see me but my grandma hasn't seen me yet. I'm gonna surprise her in the morning.

Craig: Aw, okay i'm glad you got there safely and your uncle was happy to see you! I miss you already and can't wait for you to come and see me again. I know it's only been a couple of hours but I had to spend the rest of the day with Ray! Like Foreal this n**gas boring AF! * laughs*

Kiante: Awww Craig * laughs* I miss you to & I don't think Rays that bad.

Craig: uh whatever you say anyway I'm tired now so I'm gonna go sleep but I love you lil sis & good night.

Kiante: same I'm bout to go bed & I love you to big Bro, Good night.

~ End of Phone Convo ~

I yawned as I put down the phone and fell asleep shortly after. After a nice long sleep I woke up, then I realised I had a dream but I was just trying to figure out what it was.

( A/N- when I say she was trying to figure it out I mean, when you have a dream but can't remember all of it.. Only certain parts?... D'you get me?)

All I remember was me walking, then I felt someone watching me, it was weird because then I met Bahja&Zonnique two girls I grew up with. Ugh, forget it I can't be bothered to figure it out.

I slowly got up and tip toed downstairs, I heard my grandma & uncle talking. I walked in to the front room and my uncle looked and smiled, then my grandma turned around and screamed in joy.

"Kiante, Shawn I think I'm seeing things... I think I need glasses" my grandma squinted.

"No Grandma, you don't its really me" I smiled.

"My precious grandchild, my baby come give me some love" she opened her arms and I cuddled up to her.

"Kiante, how come your here? What happened to Devante? Are you here alone? How did you get here? " she started with all the questions. I swear my family talk to much.

"Haha, Yes Grandma I came alone. Devante died & uh I stayed with a best friend and he helped me, well he saved me kind of. He brought me my ticket here" I felt my emotions take over as I remembered the nights me and Chres spent together then him telling everyone how I was a hoe. My Grandma lifted my chin and looked at my face.

"Tell me everything, we have time. One more thing, Kiante why is there a scar on your face?" She asked.

"I'll tell you everything now," I shifted my face away as I felt kinda uncomfortable. I sighed and felt the tears take over and trickle down my face. My Uncle sat me on the couch and rubbed my back, man I love my uncle Shawn. He's nothing like my other fucked up Uncle Tyrell. Yes he's the one who helped Devante beat me. I've never liked Tyrell and Never have I saw him as my uncle.

I started talking about everything from the day that mom died till the last day I spent with Craig, I had to admit Grandma was mad with me for being pregnant but she knew I was clueless and needed someone to show me love.

*** Jacob POV ***

When everyone arrived at school, it was awkward because of what happened with Kiante. Chres & Craig stayed away from each other and well for me and Ray we were stuck in the middle. I sighed and looked at Craig then at Chres. I called Ray over and he walked over.

"Ray, you get Chres to go outside now and I'll get Craig cause this is fucking stupid" I whispered. He nodded his head and walked to Chres and pulled him outside.

"Holla at me" Chres looked at Neeka and winked. That Hoe, she's been pregnant about 4 times had 2abortions and 2 miscarriages Ugh.

I pulled Craig outside but he rolled his eyes.

"This is fucking stupid. You and Craig or You and Chresanto need to make the fuck up. What happened, happened and it's over! So grow the fuck up already. Craig I know your mad cause what Chres did WAS wrong and I'm not denying it but for the sake of me and Rayan make up. We're always in the middle of your arguments. Stop acting like girls and make up. Damn. " I rolled my eyes.

" I ain't making up with him for shit. What he done was Kiante was fucking horrible after everything she's been through! Then you want to make up with this n**ga?! Over my dead fucking body. " Craig tried to push past me but I pulled him back.

"Let go of me! NOW JACOB! " Craig shouted.

I pushed him back so him and Chres were stood by each other. They both moved and Chres stood by Ray while Craig stood by me.

"Where is Kiante?" Ray asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Gone" Craig said.

Chresanto's head shot up and I stared at Craig, while Ray looked at Craig to.

"What do you means she's gone?" Chres asked.

"Like you give a fuck!! Cause the last time I checked you was telling the whole fucking school about how she was a hoe! So don't come here with all this shit like say you care bout her!" Craig shouted.

"Foreal, where has she gone?" Rayan asked.

"To her grandma's thanks for being concerned. I'm done here good bye." Craig walked of in to the distance.

I looked and Ray and he shrugged, I looked at Chres and to see him walk back in to the classroom. I ran after Craig as he trailed down the empty corridor and towards the door.

"Craig wait!" I called after him.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Where does her Grandma live?" I asked concerned.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

I sighed and walked back to class. When I get home i'll find out, the same way I found out about who her father is..