Chapter 24:

*** Kiante POV ***

I got changed,done my hair & makeup then went downstairs to go to Zonnique's. As I walked down stairs I could hear my grandma & Shawn whispering. I sat on the stairs and listened.

"No Shawn, I don't think she should know now..."

"She's gonna find out someday so why can't it be today?! "

" listen to me, I think we should wait till she has the baby... We can't stress her! It's not good for her health!"

"Whatever, but if she finds out before that...? "

"Let's just pray she doesn't"

The conversation went dead. I got back up and continued walking down the stairs.

"Kiante, you look cute! Going to see Niq?" My grandma asked.

"Uh, yeah" I smiled.

I grabbed an apple out the fruit bowl and headed towards the door. It was hot so I didn't bother getting my coat. As I stepped outside and admired the beautiful atmosphere in New York my phone vibrated in my pocket. I shoved my hand in my pocket searching for my phone. I pulled it out and read the message from a blocked number.

" I'll find you someday... Kiante,Living with your grandma in New York. Your not slick beautiful. "

I shivered and looked around to see if there was anybody I might have recognised around but no.. Just a couple, an old lady & a women with 4 children. Well that's creepy.

I quickly walked to Zonnique's house, when I got there my eyes dropped at how beautiful their house was. I knocked the door quite loud and a handsome looking boy answered the door, he smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey, I've come for Zonnique." I smiled.

"Hi, I haven't seen you before... What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh sorry, I'm Kiante and I moved here a couple of days ago.. I used to live in L.A. "

"Kiante, nice name & I'm Messiah "

"Well nice to meet you Messiah"

He smiled and turned around and called for Zonnique. I heard footsteps then a scream.

"KIANTEEE!" Zonnique ran over to me and hugged me.

" Girl, it's been to long! Come in! Bahja's here!" She smiled.

I smiled and began to follow her, until I heard a voice behind me, I spun round and saw Tameka.

"Kiante! How you been?!"

I walked towards her and hugged her. She held me kinda tight, then I heard another voice.

"Mom, who's this?"

"This is Kiante Niq's bestfriend. Kiante this is King, Major is on the couch... Domani's upstairs and you saw Messiah right ? & Deyjah is in niq's room with Bahja" Tameka smiled.

"So, tell me how's life. Come sit down here. Niq go bring Bahja & Deyjah down here. " Tameka continued.

I sat down and smiled at Major. He was hella cute. I looked at him and he hid behind the pillow, Messiah & King went upstairs and Tameka sat in front of me. Then Zonnique came down with Bahja & Deyjah. Bahja jumped up and down like crazy then came and literally jumped on me.

I laughed and pushed her of because of the baby. She landed on the floor and I felt real bad. She got up and laughed so I hugged and her and told her I was sorry.

"So, where have you been all my life?!" Niq asked.

"Where have you been all my life" Bahja began to sing.

I laughed and started with the story of my life. From L.A to New York. I trusted Tameka,Niq&Bahja enough to tell them. Plus they were there for me when my mom passed away.. They helped Devante get plane tickets to L.A.

Of course it was emotional in the room, tears of mine. Tears of Niq,Tameka... Bahja to. Bahja sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, as her tears dropped on to my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me Kiante. We could have helped you" Tameka frowned.

I guess Major felt sorry for me to, even though he didn't understand. He sat on my lap and wrapped his small arms around my stomach.

" I lost everyone's number and I didn't want to seem like a pest " I frowned.

" Well Kia, we're always here for you! We gotchu girl! And as for the baby, I can help you with that situation to. If its a boy then he can have some of major's clothes! " Tameka smiled.

"Thanks Aunty Tam "I smiled, she walked towards me wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. Even though Tameka isn't my Aunty that's the role she's played in my life. Since I was small. She was ' Aunty Tam ' and my mom to Niq&Bahja was ' Aunty Keya ' ( if you forgot Kiante's mom name was Keyana) & to me & Niq, Bahja'a mom was 'Aunty Sham'.

"So much has happened and you've got a baby on the way. I'm happy for you because your pregnant but the rest of it... I'm just speechless." Zonnique looked at me with sympathy.

"I'm alive so I guess it's all good" I laughed.

"You haven't changed that much, you still have that positive energy! " Bahja giggled.

"You already know " I smiled.

Zonnique & Bahja, I have no idea where I would be without them.

*** Jacob POV ***

" No....No Jacob I don't believe you! Stop lying!" Craig looked angry.

"Craig, I'm not lying! I'll show you if you come back to mine... I'd never lie about this!" I said looking at Craig.

"I bet he knew..." Craig rolled his eyes.

"Should we tell Kainte?" I asked.

"NO! She don't need to know right now! Wait till she's had the baby... That's the best time... " Craig said.

-------------------------------------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! 🙈

I AM!!! 😜

Anyways, who do you think Kiante's dad is... If you think you know leave me a comment or kik me& I might tell you if you're right or not. ;)

Kik : Chynadoll_xx

But I'm so upset right now guys :'( my phone has been suspended so I can't call,text or do anything so... I'm trying to survive but I can't and I have to wait a whole month till I ain't suspended. The struggle.

Till next time....

I LUUUUH YOU GUISE! MWAH!