Chapter 7

Night came on Nalan and Khalid as they are still on their first mission, searching for the two people in the mirrors whom they have not been able to distinguish which one is real and which one is not. Time passes quickly and they do not know when this mission will end. Nalan and Khalid stand up to look at the mirrors again and work hard to finish this mission. Nalan said to Khalid, "What is my fault in entering a war I only knew about yesterday? What is my fault in fighting and suffering because your father was the reason for killing my older sister, causing my father to become angry and declare this war that will last in our tribe for eight hundred years?"

Khalid replied, "You know nothing about this war except what you learned yesterday. The reason for the war was that your father was the reason for killing your older sister. I am the first to know that the reason for the war was the killing of your sister, but which one is the truth, what my father told me or what your father told you? But you are the son of the seer who knows about this war, so why didn't he inform you and prepare you for the war years ago?"

Nalan said, "I have been trained in the art of war for years, but like any knight, I only trained to protect my country from any external attack. But my father did not tell me that there was a war caused by my personal situation until yesterday. I have to win this war and become the victorious knight of our tribe as revenge for what your grandfather did when he killed my older sister without any guilt."

Suddenly, as they exchanged words, they heard a voice saying, "There is no time for entertainment or rest. You must finish this mission before 2 a.m. If neither of you wins this mission, it will be recorded as a tie with a black mark for each of you, and you will start the second mission, which is even harder. You must win seven missions, and the winner will be the victorious one who his tribe will celebrate for a hundred years. Now, do not waste time and start searching."

They both stopped talking and started looking for the person who was their copy but real. Khalid and Nalan looked closely at every mirror until they were sure whether the person they saw in the mirror was a reflection of themselves or not. They looked carefully until they looked at a hundred mirrors, and both of them got tired. In a moment of exhaustion, Khalid put his hand on his knee and the other on the mirror. Suddenly, he found that his hand had entered the mirror, and he realized that it was not a mirror but the one they were looking for. He stood up straight, looked at himself in the mirror, and looked into the eyes of the person. He blinked several times to make sure, and suddenly he closed and opened his eyes, but the person had closed his eyes. Khalid confirmed that he found him and placed his hand on the mirror to bring him out, but suddenly, the mirror became solid and he couldn't put his hand in.

He realized it was a trick, but he was sure that the person was not a reflection of him. He had to break the mirror to get him out, so he looked for something with him and found his sword. He started hitting the mirror repeatedly until he broke it and got the person out.

The fight began between them, and suddenly Nalan also reached the other person, broke the mirror, and started fighting too. They were both strong, and the fight with them was difficult. They began to fight with their hands and swords, and a fierce war broke out between them. Suddenly, Nalan was hit by a blow from the person he was fighting, but he had to win and continue the fight.

Khalid was still standing strong in the fight, as he was well trained in sword fighting. He had to win and end this mission, but suddenly he found that the ground was starting to release water and blood, and standing on it became extremely difficult. How could they fight when they could not stand on the ground, as they slipped every minute? Nalan began to fight with difficulty and began to weaken from the blow.

Khalid felt sad suddenly and decided to give him some of the water he had with him so that he could heal and fight strongly. Nalan couldn't believe Khalid's good manners and that he didn't take advantage of this opportunity that could have made it easy for him to win. When Khalid did that, and Nalan drank some water, his strength suddenly returned. Suddenly, the water and blood from the ground stopped, and the two men disappeared.