🍋Beg for it🍋

-Warning Sexual Content--Smut Chapter 2/2-

Thorfinn carries me to the bed, dropping me onto the springy mattress before climbing on top of my body, his hips in between my legs as he attacks my mouth viciously, not giving me a moment to think. His tongue flicking against my bottom lip for permission to enter. Deciding to be a bit cheeky to see what his reaction would be I denied him by ignoring it.

Thorfinn responds by pinching my nipple causing me to gasp in pain and pleasure before his tongue slips into my mouth, twisting with my own. Groaning he grabs at my breasts, his thumb caressing the nipple he had just pinched as a form of apology.

I pull my head back escaping his kiss as a trail of saliva connects us together. "Calm down Thorfinn. I'm not going anywhere." I say breathlessly. "No." He replies impatiently before trying to go back in for a kiss when I turn my head to the side causing him to kiss my cheek instead. "I've been holding myself back for a long time, I won't hold back a moment longer." He says as he showers me with kisses trailing down from my neck to my stomach. "I get that but-" I'm cut off when he shoves his head between my legs causing me to moan.

"I've missed the taste of you." He groans as he slowly licks at my womanhood. Kissing my clit "You're already so wet." He whispers before taking his hand and slowly sliding his index finger inside of me. My hands instinctively go to my mouth as I moan at the feeling. In response Thorfinn sends me an annoyed look before biting my inner thigh. Which at this point didn't even hurt, the bite felt like an amazing additive to the pleasure of his finger as he began to pump it in and out of me. "S-sorry." I apologize quickly. "Better be." He says licking the bite mark.

He's staring up at my face from where he was currently between my legs. His finger messaging my insides. "Tell me if it's too much." He says before adding his middle finger, stretching me some more.

I shake my head, the initial hurt of the extra finger turning into pleasure quite quickly. "No, it feels amazing." I groan. Thorfinn looks pleased at my words. "Good, I need to make sure you can take my cock. How about another?" He asks with a smirk, my eyes widening when he adds the third and final finger.

I make an obscene noise as he pumps them in and out of me, his thumb rubbing over my clit at the apex of my sex. "Good girl, let it all out." He praises me. My legs instinctively trying to close shut, the pleasure too much to handle but Thorfinns other hand forces them back open.

He doesn't let up on the pace as he watches my face. His eyes were hungry to see me come undone. My body shudders as I come apart, letting out a loud gasp. I cried out Thorfinns name. He moans as he works my womanhood with his fingers until I come down from my high.

Finally he slips them out, licking each of his fingers clean of my juices. I'm laying there, tired and breathing heavily when he positions himself between my legs. "Wait. I-I need a se-second." I gasp, grabbing his shoulders and looking down at his thick cock, the head of it was already glistening with precum. He nods, gently giving me reassuring kisses all over my face as I catch my breath.

Once I'm finally ready I give him a curt nod. He gives me a final kiss on my forehead before he reaches down and lines up his manhood with my opening, the top of his penis slightly poking into me. "Are you ready?" He whispers to me, clearly holding himself back as his voice is raspy and heavy. "A little scared.." I reply, thinking back on all of my decisions up until now as I compare the size of his junk to mine.

"Don't worry, I've already loosened you up, remember." He says pressing his forehead against mine. "Mhm.." I hum shakily. "Oh just do it!" I say finally needing it to be over already. And without a moment of hesitation he shoves it in.