🍋I Wanna Ride🍋

-Warning Sexual Content-

Thorfinn leads me away to a... Barn... "You don't happen to have any other place..?" I ask him as I stare at the rickety barn. "Hey, you're the one who wanted to fuck. It's not my fault the only place I have to offer you is either out in the woods or in a barn." He says, giving me a pointed look that said 'You're the horny one'. "I understand if you back out. I'll have plenty of time to pleasure you with the rest of my life anyways." He says giving me a playful smirk. "Though there is a cot in there, not exactly comfy but it's usable." He offered me.

Giving the barn one more skeptical look before giving in to the temptation. It had been so long since I'd last been with him. And I wanted to show him how much I loved him physically. And with apparently a fleet of Jomsvikings coming our way I was terrified of a repeat of the day my father died. Thorfinn being taken away from me yet again, though I doubt Canute would go so far I wouldn't leave it up to chance.

Thorfinn is watching me expectantly, waiting for my decision on whether or not I actually wanted to go through with this. Smiling, I grab his hand and lead him into the barn. Inside I see most of the place filled with hay, two cots were set up on opposite ends of the building. The barn was quite open to the world outside. There were walls but most of it only came half way up to the ceiling before giving way to open air. Meaning if anyone were to come near this place, they could simply peak in and see us butt naked. Or hear us before then. But with only one house in sight, that Thorfinn promised no one was home. It was a safe spot for the most part. "Did you live here this whole time?" I asked with a frown. He nods his head "I was a slave, so he only gave us this barn as a place to sleep in." He answered me.

Leading him toward the cot closest to us I see that it only holds one person. A devious smirk graces my lips as an ideal pops into my head. "Lay down on your back." I ordered him. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I knew he preferred to be in control for these situations, but it was my turn to take control over him. He follows my orders, sitting down onto the cot till hes laying down on his back. "Good, now unbuckle your pants." I ordered him again. He's smiling as he does as he's told, not exactly taking me seriously "You've gotten pretty bossy since the last time I saw you." he says with a chuckle of amusement.

"A lot has happened since then, maybe I like being bossy in bed." I tease him as I straddle his legs. A part of me wondering if the flimsy cot can hold both of our weight, shrugging the thought out of my mind, I continue my work. I tug his pants low enough that his half hard cock is released. Precum already at the tip of his cock, hes just as big as the last time I saw him. Reaching out I wrap my fingers around his shaft, giving him a few short pumps, my thumb swiping over the head of his dick and wiping away the dollop of precum. Feeling his eyes on me the whole time. Looking up I meet his eyes, bringing my thumb up to my mouth I lick out and taste him. He lets out a heavy needy sigh and I smirk. Leaning forward I bring my mouth to his cock "Would you like me to suck it?" I whisper teasingly.

Thorfinn threads his fingers through my hair, gripping it "Yes." He says, his eyes on mine. I smirk, grabbing the base of his cock I angle it up to my lips before enveloping him with my mouth. He lets out a hiss of pleasure that sounds like heaven to my ears as I pull my head back, letting my tongue lick his shaft as I pull him out slowly. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly, using my right hand to pump the bottom of his shaft as I didn't exactly wish to hurt my jaw trying to fit all of him in. He groans as I speed up, his grip on my hair hurting slightly. His other hand comes up to hold the side of my head as he starts to lead me, pushing my head down till I'm deep throating his cock. So much for not hurting my jaw.

His hips moving slightly as if he cant hold himself back from fucking my mouth. My teeth lightly scrape him as he moves my head he lets out a hiss of pain and pleasure but doesn't let up, my eyes tearing up as I choke on his dick. I wanted to control him and dominate, yet here he was somehow dominating me even though I was the one on top. He shudders underneath me, letting out a moan of absolute pleasure. I feel his sticky load flood into my mouth, slowly he pulls my head up, his still hard shaft wet with my saliva as it pops out of my mouth. He inspects my face that I knew looked like a mess after he just face fucked me, his eyes heavy with lust. "Swallow." he orders me, his voice raspy.

I do as I'm told and he smirks. "Open, let me see." I smile back at him, opening my mouth I stick out my tongue at him showing I swallowed all of his sperm. "Good girl." He praises me. It was so demeaning yet so erotic to me.

He starts to sit up, ready to move me underneath him when I shove his chest and force him back onto his back. Looking up at me expectantly he raises a brow in question. "Let me taste you." he grumbles and I shake my head. "Shave that beard and I'll think about it." I say. He gapes at me, mouth open. "But every man's pride is his beard!" He argues back at me. "Then choose. It's either your pride or coochie." I tease him with a chuckle. He frowns, mumbling how he'll shave his beard as soon as possible.

"And I'm not done being on top." I tell him as I move, removing my pants and positioning myself over his cock. His eyes lighting up in interest, his cock that had gone half chub already Hardening again at the thought of me on top of him. His hands move to grip my thighs, my cunt already wet after sucking his cock.

I line up his dick with my opening and gently lower myself till he's inside of me. A moan escapes my lips and his as soon as our hips are connected. Gods I had missed this feeling. It takes a minute to get used to his dick filling my insides up, Thorfinns hands exploring up my shirt. I pull it off with ease, exposing my breast to him and the cold night air, my nipples hardening in an instant. I tug on his shirt and he sits up, allowing me to take his shirt off over his head, before laying back down on his back.

I begin to move my hips, the feeling of him inside of me explosive with pleasure. He starts to buck his hips along with me as I pump my cunt up and down on his rock hard cock. "You ride me so good my love." He praised me. His hands messaging my thighs as mine are braced against his muscled chest.

All I can do is whimper in response as I rock my hips against him. Heat flooding my body with need, faltering as I start to pick up the pace. He stops me for a moment to allow himself to sit up yet again. I don't try to force him back down as he holds me against him, bringing his lips to mine his tongue invading my mouth. He starts thrusting deep into me, his mouth swallowing my moans. I pull my head back just as the fluttering of an orgasm begins building in my abdomen. "Thorfinn!" I scream out his name, coming on his cock.

"I love when you scream my name as you come." He groans. Picking up pace he chases his own orgasm as he grabs my ass. "I want you to come inside of me." I whimper out, my head falling onto his shoulder. He freezes inside of me "Are you sure?" He asks and I nod, giving him my consent. He kisses my shoulder as he starts to thrust into me again. Not holding himself back as he plunged up into my hips. Biting my shoulder when his dick erupting into my cunt. His cum hot and sticky filling me up. I moan as he pumps into me a few more times, riding out his orgasm.

Letting go of my shoulder he gives the wound a lick before kissing my cheek and pulling his cock out of me. His cum dribbling out of my cunt as soon as he does. "Are you okay? That didn't hurt did it?" He asks me in concern. I shake my head "it was a good hurt." I mumble back tiredly. My energy gone after riding him.

Thorfinn chuckles lightly after he notices my sleepy voice "We need to get back before they notice we've been gone for too long." He mutters to me. I shake my head again "Let them wonder where we are. I'm sure they won't come looking for us knowing we're long lost lovers reunited." I mumble, lifting my head out of the crook of his neck. "They can probably guess what we are doing after sneaking off." I tease. Thorfinn smiles at me, his eyes full of love and devotion to my very being. "Fine then. If you want to nap I'll stay awake and wake you up soon enough." He whispers giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead. Holding me as he lays back onto the cot with my body on top of him.

Yawning I wrap my arms around his frame. Falling asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat. Sleeping for only a couple of hours before he gently shook me awake right before dawn.