I

001

CHAPTER ONE; 'THE WELCOME BACK'

"HOLA MI AMOR! WELCOME BACK!" the excited Dominican Mom exclaimed while hugging her well known daughter

the excited Dominican Mom exclaimed while hugging her well known daughter. 3 of her sisters behind her mother as well.

"Hola mama," Mora smiled at her lovely mother. then glance behind her seeing 3 of her baby sisters smiling at her.

"MORAAA!" her 2nd youngest sister, Lola screamed and tackled her sister in a bone crushing hug, almost falling in the process.

"Lolaaa my love, how are you?" she asked the clingy curly head below her.

"El bien!!" she finally let go.

"Ou! Tu español se está poniendo bueno, amor." She complimented her while the younger one smiled.

"Dessy wessyyyy." Mora teased her older, younger sister. Destiny. She playfully rolled her eyes but hugged her anyways, and even though het wouldn't admit it, but she truly missed her big sister, especially being the oldest while she was gone.

baby cooes was the next thing the rapper heard, when she seen her mother holding her youngest sister, essence, she and her heart melted.

"ahhh my favorite girl!" she said as she granted the 8-month baby's wish to be picked up by her.

"Where's Niya and Gia?" Mora asked looking around for the twins.

"So how was Florida?" Mora stayed in florida for a year to do her rapping career and she needed to put herself
out there somehow. luckily it worked cus now she has numerous producers and other artists wanting to do a collab with her. but she was glad that she was back at home with her 6 favorite ppl in the world.

"Florida was good. Hacía mucho calor!" She groaned dramatically explaining how she felt about the state.

"I bet!" Her mom giggled at her expression.

"Ah she's getting hungry." Her mom was about to take the crying baby from Mora's arms but destiny took her instead.

"Está bien, mamá, la pondré a dormir." Destiny walked to her sister's room, hushing and rubbing Essence's back.

Mora and Her mom only smiled at the sight.

"Did he ever call back?" Mora looked at her mother
"No. it's been 7 months." she sadly looked at her knowing who she's talking about.

"well he obviously didn't care about any of us so fuck him." Mora rolled her eyes annoyed at her so called "father".

"language. No hables así de tu padre, chica."
Mora held her hand up in defeat as her mom giggled at her playful action.