II

002

CHAPTER TWO; 'THE HANGOUT'

"JODER, DÉJAME EN PAZ"The Dreadhead moaned from the annoying ringtone coming from her phone

The Dreadhead moaned from the annoying ringtone coming from her phone. It stopped for a good minute then proceeded.

"UGH." she picked up her 1/4 away from being dead phone, and seen Brittney Blowing up her iphone.

"Girl i called and texted you like 50 times." she started

"it's early asf. tf you want." Mora rubbed her eyes to wake herself up a bit.

"EARLY? bitch i'm finna slap you. it's 2. PM!"

"okay and?"

"omg. i'm otw. get ready."

"where we going?"

"bitch did you bump your head? we're going to the mall."

"ohh mb ight im finna get ready."

"okay, ttyl love you."

"love ya too."

"Jeez. that girl and the mall are literally closer than me and her." Mora got up from her comfortable position and put on some music to wake herself up.

"Alexa. Play 'Hold on' by The Internet."

"Playing 'Hold on' by The Internet. On amazon music."

The curvy girl moving her hips to the heavenly melody that abused her ear. After a couple of second of lip syncing and hip swaying, her second personality suggested that she starts finally getting ready.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MS

"GOOD AFTERNOON MS. GRAY!"
The Blonde Headed Adult smiled widely, waving at her literal second mother.

"Ahhh Hijo mío, por favor, call me Amelia. Or mom." Mora's mom ushered her in the house.

"You want anything to drink or eat?"

"A water is fine. Thank you." Brittney replied to her.

"So, how's you and Adin?" Amelia give the girl her requested Water.