V

005

CHAPTER FIVE; 'THE MEET AND GREET'

"HEY MORA,HOW ARE YOU?"Kai greeted her as she got in the car for them to got to the mall

Kai greeted her as she got in the car for them to got to the mall. Kai wanted to treat her to anything she wants as a gift for collabing.

"hey kai, i'm good." Mora was still wary about the idea of getting in the with kai because, she barely know the nigga tbh. they had one conversation on instagram and the next day she's getting in the car. she cursed herself out for saying yes so quick but she is always ready for anything.

"You want the radio on?" He asked finding a good channel

"yea, that's coo wit me." she stated, looking outside her window.

he put on a good rnb radio but the volume was very low.

"so how's your music?"

"very good. i'm coming out with a music video for "area codes in like 2 months." she said smiling at her success

"okay i see you." he hyped her up making her laugh.

"you need to have duke in your music video though."

"i'll think about it, and plus i don't even know the nigga."

"get to know him, duh."

"yea, i'm not good with that."

"what do you mean?" Mira took a deep sigh before answering his question.

"Relationships, getting to know a guy, being friends with igh a guy is extremely exhausting. i've try numerous times and they either played me, lead me on, or started acting like my man even if i don't see them like that."

"i feel you on that though." Kai nodded in agreement.

"yea so...duke? i don't know about that one." she stated.

"well at least think about it. you see me and you, we friends right? i mean i already see you as a...wait how old are you again?" he asked and she laughed.

"28 kai."

"okay so, i see you as a big sister!" He finished his sentence from before, but the way he did it, made mora laugh even more.

"nigga you hilarious wtf." she said between her laughs

"i get that alot." he said feeling himself.

"okay and we're here."

"Ou can we get ice cream?"

"hell yeah, i want some too, let's go." he opened the door for mora.