XIII

013

CHAPTER THIRTEEN; 'SAY YES'

(warnings: blowjob)

"YES MOM,  ESTAREMOS ALLÍ

"YES MOM, ESTAREMOS ALLÍ."
Mora laughed at her moms excited tone while we was chilling in Duke's room.

"ight mama, love you." she said before ending up to tell duke the big news.

"POPS!" Mora yelled at him who was in the bathroom doing god knows what.

"yes ma." he replied, he sound muffled so she figured he was brushing his teeth.

"hey." she smiled after she open the closed bathroom door.
Duke stared at her then chuckled.

"you look like you got yo pussy ate real good. what's the news?" making mora laugh at his joke.

"boy please, my mom wanted to meet you. she said to come have dinner with her at 7."

"ma dukes wanna meet me?!" he smiled at her after he was done brushing his teeth making mora smile and nod.

"what time is it now?" he asked.

"it's 5:34." making him nod.

"ight, you wanna take a nap before we go? we can wake up at like 6." mora agreed as she got in his bed with him ready to cuddle.

Mora fell asleep in an instant. as she was sleep a pair chocolate brown eyes stared at her sleeping face.

'god i wish you knew how i feel about you, ma." he thought while staring at her mesmerized before falling asleep along with her.

"MM, FUCK

"MM, FUCK."
Mora was awakened by the man behind her. She was praying to her self that he wasn't having sex with someone right behind her. She looked to confirm, revealing a sleeping Duke. She Attempted to go back to sleep until,

"shit mora.." He moaned making the girl gasped. she looked at the time and seen that it was 5:56. she decided to just get up and get ready, leaving the horny adult with his fantasies.