XIV

014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN; 'MEET MI FAMILIA'

(filler. warning: pussy slurpin)

"DO I LOOK PRESENTABLE?" The nervous tall dreadhead brushed his clean clothes down as the pair walked up to the girl's childhood doorstep

The nervous tall dreadhead brushed his clean clothes down as the pair walked up to the girl's childhood doorstep.

"Pops. you look fine, chill." Mora reassured him as her rand the doorbell.

"hopefully she likes her son in law." Duke blurted out, making Mora do a double take before getting cut off by the door opening revealing her mother.

"Mija." Her mother smiled at her before hugging the girl dearly.

"aw mama. i missed you. "

"i missed you too, and this is?" Mora's mother pointed smirkingly towards the now nervous male behind her daughter. She definitely knew who he was.

"Mama. This is Duke. The-" Mora got cut off.

"The dude you always fill my ears up about." Her mother smiled brightly. That statement made Him smirk teasingly at mora as she nervously laughed.

"Hello Ms. Gray, nice to finally meet-" Duke held his hand out before he was pulled into a tight hug.

"Only hugs around here. Nice to finally meet you. And please call me Amelia." She stated with a smile, Making the corner of Mora's lip lift a bit at the sight of Her mother hugging and showing affection to her favorite person.

Duke smiled at the shorter but older woman, then at mora.

"We'll make yourselves at home, all the girls are in their rooms, y'all can go and say hi if you want." Moras mom guided the two to the living who had a baby girl watching yo gabba gabba in her walker.

Duke immediately fell in love with the baby girl as he scoped her up from the walker, holding her like she was an expensive, delicate Diamond.

"You better marry that man. i can tell he's a good one mija." Amelia whisphers in her daughter's ear as they both watched the two giggle.

"Mom." Mora laughed in embarrassment, as she only just shrugged and walked into the kitchen to proceed with her meal.

'mama's right.' Mora thought as she smiled at the sight of two of her favorite people in the world, bonding.

' Mora thought as she smiled at the sight of two of her favorite people in the world, bonding