VII

007

CHAPTER SEVEN;'SQUID GAME 2"

'SMILE' The camera frame said as more I just flipped them off

'SMILE'
The camera frame said as more I just flipped them off. She was number 004.

All of the participants were lined up and waiting for instructions.

"Welcome to the squid games. the first game is red light Green Light. Red light mean stop, Green light means go." the Square guard started.

Mora seen Duke stealing looks from her,

" nigga is there something on my face?" she asked cus wtf was he looking at.

"nah. don't worry about it, ma" ngl, mora so some in her stomach from that nickname.

"Hijo de puta sexy-" she got cut off by the guard.

"stop Flirting for two seconds before I just eliminate you." he threatened and mora only rolled her eyes while duke smirked.

" anyways, if our system detects you moving after red light, you will be eliminated. let the squid games begin."

ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS HAVR FIVE MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE GAME

While the participants was nervous for the life the guards were cracking on the opponents.

"Look at the bandage on his knee that's the easy out." they laughed.

"Watch this, Imma see if I can fuck up his knee rq." one of the guards lined the gun up to aim his knee.

" I'll get you an extra biscuit if you can talk for 30 more minutes and you shoot him in his knee." they laughed, and they somehow started talking about Chris.

"Chris is in debt because he never posted on Monday I lost his job." they cracked on the poor boy.

They continue talking about all of the opponents or wtv. Blah blah blah.

"Yo, watch this watch this" 005. a pale chubby man ushered Kia to look,
" red light." the woman in pink turned around towards the participants. Everyone stayed in place other than 005. He really believe he had a chance to get away, but he was later tackled down by orange paint balls. Everyone screamed other than Duke and mora. They looked at each other with a wtf look.