X

010

CHAPTER TEN;'THE DAY OUT.'

(mistakes? y'all know
what to do.)

"YO LOVEBIRDS, WAKE TF UP!" Kai yelled at Mora and Duke cuddled up in his comfy bed

Kai yelled at Mora and Duke cuddled up in his comfy bed. Mora's been spending more time at the AMP house than her own and apartment. Everyone is surprised she didn't just move in the AMP house. Kai asked her so she wouldn't have to pay for rent but she refused. But they had an extra room ready for her anyday.

"yooo, did y'all finally fuck?" Fanum asked the annoyed half sleep duo that was still tangled together.

"nigga what? no." Duke said rubbing his eyes while Mora did the same with hers.

"They fucked fasho." Kai tapped on Fanum stomach while he agreed, making mora roll her eyes and refresh Kai's memory,

"Why did you wake us up?"

"Oh, today we are all hanging out." he said smiling while rubbing his rough hands together.

"now das what i'm talm bout. Duke laughed and dapped kai up.

"Exactly, So i- well we got every planned out for us today." Kai smiled.

"Mora you wanna tag along?"

"no, this is yall day, imma chill at my apartment." She declined then looked at Duke pleading eyes.

"please, ma." Her whole body melted at those two words, which made her give in.

"fine." she smiled making the 3 boys cheer.

"ight bet, i'm finna go get chris,davis, and agent. y'all get ready." and with that, Kai and Fanum left the room.

"And no fucking, we got a lot planned." Kai opened the door then closed it back after his statement, leaving the attractive duo laughing.

"ight i'm finna hop in the shower." Mora got up from her tight position and stretched.

"without me?" Duke looked offended.

"yes without you, bozo." she ficked his forehead and laughed at his poor flirting.

" she ficked his forehead and laughed at his poor flirting