III

003

CHAPTER THREE; 'THE PARTY'

"HURRY! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Brittney screamed toward mora's bathroom while the darkskin continued to get pretty

Brittney screamed toward mora's bathroom while the darkskin continued to get pretty.

"i didn't sign up to be rushed. if you really care about being late, you go without me." she shrugged.

"ugh, just be done in 15 minutes. it's already 10:20." Brittney walked out of the room.

"Me pregunto qué pasa con ella y las fiestas." she chuckled and continued her makeup. she wasn't looking good for anyone but herself.

once mora was done, she walked to her full body mirror and admired her body.

"Dios, me encanta verme delicioso." Mora was hypnotize by her appearance.

"MORA COME ON- woah." Brittney jaw dropped at her best friend.

"i know right." mora threw it back on brittney, she caught it with no problem.

"GYATT." Brittney giggled

"girl you look good asf too."

"why thank you momo." brittney smiled

"okay but we really have to go. come on."

"okay okay jeez." Mora rushing my got her purse and phone. she followed brittney to the front door.

"have fun girls!" Mora mom yelled from the living couch while her show played.

"DAMN ITS PACK."
The two best friends examined their surroundings from the midnight gray tesla.
"exactly why i didn't wanna come here." mora grumbled wishing that she didn't give up to brittney's begging.
"oh come on mrs grinch." the blonde rolled her eyes and dragged her introverted friend with her.

The duo walked towards the obnoxiously loud music that was coming from the 3 story mansion.

"OH I LOVE THIS SONG!" Brittney excitingly screamed at the sound of 'so anxious' by ginewine playing.