IV

004

CHAPTER FOUR; 'THE GIRLS DAY OUT'

"GOOD MORNING HERMANA!" all of mora sisters yelled, waking her up

all of mora sisters yelled, waking her up.

"morning." she groaned at her cry able head ache she gained from last nights actions.

"Buenos días, mi chica. Aquí hay un poco de agua para ayudar con el dolor de cabeza." Her mother puts the bottle of water on her night stand and ushered the girls to the kitchen.

After minutes of scrolling on instagram, she goes down stairs to see everyone eating.

"Mora finally." her mother sighed.

"i got it mom." taking the spoon full of baby food from her to feed essence. Amelia smiled in thanks.

"okay chicas. so today we are gonna have a girls day today!"
The mother exclaimed as everyone cheered except destiny and mora just smiled but just as excited.

"we're gonna go to the mall, bowling, out to eat, etc."

"ou can we go to the zoo?" "yes! can we? can we?" the twins niyah and gia asked.

"not today, maybe next weekend."

"aww." they looked sad.

"hey! Arregla tu cara." They instantly switched back to a happy expression.

"so everyone, go ahead and get ready. we're leaving in an hour and a half. that's enough time for everyone, if you take too long, you're getting left. capisci?"

"Capisci!" everyone stated. Amelia smiled and took essence to their now shared room.

Mora walked to her bedroom to get ready.

"MORA! DATE PRISA, JODER!" Her mother rushed her

Her mother rushed her.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry." Mora apologized for procrastinating and being late.

"it's fine chica. you look pretty i guess." amelia rolled her eyes playfully tryna get the girl annoyed.

"you guess? ma look at me. a goddess." she stated posing.