IX

009

CHAPTER NINE;'THE SILENT LIBRARY'

(pls point out any mistakes
and lmk so i can fix them
thx xø.)

"IM DON

"IM DON. AND THIS ISNT A GAME SHOW. THIS IS SILENT LIBRARY PART 2."
The AMP team member spoke to the camera in a serious manner.

"The main rule; remain quiet."

Let's go ahead and meet the players.

Agent 00

Duke Dennis

ImDavisss

Kai Cenat

Fanum

Chrisnxtdoor

And last but not least, Mora.

7 friends, all on the same team competing for cash prizes.
Each round, 7 cards are passed around. If anyone gets a yellow card, they must endure the unusual punishment.
If you complete the challenge and stay silent, your team wins money. However, if you fail to complete the challenge, your team makes too much noise, you can kiss the cash goodbye.

The 7 players were teamed up,

Duke, Chris, and Agent on one side. While Mora, Davis, Kai, and Fanum were on the other. They didn't trip about the uneven amount.

Don slid 7 cards in the middle of the table. The boys started mixing them around while mora sat there looking pretty like always.

Mora and Duke stared into each other's eyes, not in a romantic way, but in a challenge.

they both snatched the two cards accross them and hoped for the "SAFE" card.

Mora smiled bright while Duke cursed

"FUCK." he was in disbelief. watching the beautiful girl smile and waving the card in his face.

Duke and Fanum both got the yellow card.

Everyone looked at the smart screen that had 'Shock collar Cup stacking' displayed, making everyone gasp and glad they were safe.

"Good luck." Mora tapped on Duke giving him the 'yikes' face. all he did was give her a "i'm fucked." smile.

"Shock Collar. Cup Stacking. if you be too loud, you get no money." Don told the two males by him. they felt like they were in boot camp.

Both contestants must attempt to stack cups in 30 seconds, while wearing a shock collar.

Mora helped Duke with his collar spite her seeing him struggling with the band.

"does it hard?" Fanum asked.

"A lot."

Kai failed helping Fanum with his, causing everyone to struggle with keeping quiet. Fanum started wheezing which made Mora struggle to not like loud.