7 The Rest of the Day

When we were walking down the stairs, I thought about how much smaller my waist looked in the mirror. My simple black heels thudded against the lengthy mahogany staircase as I glided my hand along the rail for support. Theodore escorted me to the kitchen to have breakfast that he had prepared.

The long mahogany table had a white laced tablecloth over it with breakfast plates set neatly above them filled with food.

"This way my dear." Theodore lead me to my chair. He pulled the chair back which I sat down, and he pushed me closer to the table.

In front of me, the smell of eggs, bacon, and salad perfumed the air.

I stared at Theodore in awe. He noticed my surprise and smiled with satisfaction.

"Eat. We have a big day ahead of us." He said looking down at his plate, cutting away at the eggs.

I gladly obliged. I was always hungry before breakfast so I started right away. The taste of spiced eggs coated my tongue, and vanilla tea watered it down. The salad was fresh, with my favorite seeds sprinkled on top and - 

"Don't slouch." Theodore paused me mid-bite.

I straightened up.

I continued eating before another remark, "You need to cut the eggs into pieces before eating them."

I looked up at him, and down at my plate. I started cutting them.

"No no, not like that." He said, putting down his napkin from his neck on the table.

He came over to my side, his arm grazing mine as he began to cut my eggs for me. I was embarrassed.

"Like so, see?" He had the knife in his right hand, and the fork in his left, holding down the piece I was going to eat with it. It was proper dinner stoic never seemed to have learned.

"Yes, thanks," I said looking down on the plate.

He didn't answer, so I looked up at him. He was gazing directly into my eyes, glinting.

"Thank you, sir - I mean - Theodore. Haha sorry." I flushed but I think I managed to laugh it off.

He laughed, and even his laugh sounded polite, "Sir is fine too." 

My face grew red, and my eyes were forever glued to my plate.

He went back to his seat, and I resumed eating: making sure that my back was straight and I was cutting my eggs correctly. I knew that he would watch me.

...

After breakfast and helping him clean up, I went upstairs and washed up. I brushed my teeth and gazed in the mirror.

The corset made my waist a bit smaller. Just a little bit. I would be lying if I said I didn't like how it looked. I brushed my hair. He was gentle when he was tightening my corset as well. And I can't forget the fact that he kissed me! And how delicate it was. I was enjoying being here more and more. I gave myself a small smile in the mirror and headed downstairs.

"Theodore, I'll be right back - I'll just get my journal," I told him heading out the door.

"Alright. But hurry along back." He said glancing my way.

...

I unlocked my door by using the spare key under my doormat.

I rushed to my room, getting my diary from my nightstand and retrieving my phone from its charger. I also grabbed my Airpods, in case I secretly wanted to listen to music at night.