15 Endless

The next few days were quiet. And I hoped that they would last. I was so wrong.

Theodore kept coming in the morning, and right away, as soon as I woke up, he would lace me in the corset I despised. I wanted to shriek. To yell. To rip it apart. Set it aflame. But I kept quiet. I tried not to give him the satisfaction of my gasps.

He stroked my face, longingly, into my eyes as I avoided his. "There's a good girl." He said slowly humming as his hands roamed my body. Specifically my waist. I closed my eyes.

With that, he would leave. I was getting used to his touchings, it was a routine, and they didn't freak me out anymore, or come off as creepy. Everyone had their morning routine. This was mine.

I would then go and clean the mansion. I would sweep the dining room floor, then wash them, crawling on my knees. I would dust the shelves. By then I would be all out of breath.

By nightfall, I expected him to go into my room as usual and untie my corset. I even went into the usual corner of the room where he likes to do it. But he didn't come.

I waited a little more, but he never came.

I came into the hallway and looked for him. I called his name. I shouted it.

I rushed back to my room, the corset seemingly becoming tighter with each breath I took. I undressed, throwing my clothes off on the floor. My hands roamed my back, desperate to find the lace.

I couldn't find it.

I shrieked from the pain. My arms were getting exhausted.

Why wasn't he here?! He was supposed to untie me!

I couldn't find the lace. The realization of horror pounded on me: he tucked it away.

The room started spinning, my thoughts slurring...

"Lily-Ann, what are you doing on the floor?"

I spun around,

"Theodore, I can't..."

His eyes looked bored. As if I was a fly he was instructed to watch.

"Get up."

I got up and faced away from him, ready to free myself from the trap that clung to me.

The next words felt as if they were spoken in slow motion.

"I think we should leave it on for tonight."

My heart stopped.

"I think you should sleep, in it." His voice whispered in my ear.

"In fact, I think we should tighten it."

I faced him, "What?"

He was standing inches away from me, his eyes unsettling. "We should tighten it my darling."

"Why?" My voice barely above a whisper.

He smiled, but it was a smile hinting at something only he knew he would enjoy. "I know you want to yourself... It will feel so good. Even better than this one. This one is nothing compared to this one. This one will be very tight. Just as you like it. This one is nothing compared to the other ones. It will relax you with its tightness. It will help you breathe even less, quieter, and more calmly. You will love it. You'll get used to it. You got used to number 34, didn't you? This should be a piece of cake." He rattled on, every word weighing down on the one I was wearing as he was untying the one I was wearing.

"Uh, I think I'm okay with this one." When I spoke, I shocked myself. I had never spoken back to him. Especially when he gets so passionate.

"Now don't be so modest Lily - Ann," His eyes playful yet almost scolding.

"From now on, you will wear a corset during the day, and during the night! Doesn't that sound like a delight? Oh look darling, this makes me rhyme." he chuckled. 

"Now, isn't this delightful? It's this splendid darling?"

I didn't answer him.

"Isn't it splendid, darling?"

I kept quiet. I felt numb.

He made me face him. He took my chin and made me look up at him.

"I am talking to you Lily- Ann. And when someone talks to you, you answer. You ought to know better than that. Now, I asked you a question: Isn't. This. Splendid?" His eyes mocking.

I nodded.

"I want to hear you say it, darling." His voice hypnotic.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Louder darling."

"Yes," I spoke again.

"Yes what, darling? You have to be specific." He tiled his head.

"Yes, it is." I looked on the floor.

"What is it darling? What is so marvelous, you're excited to wear day and night now too?" He looked up as if annoyed.

"The corset." I croaked. I blinked up to the ceiling to avoid my tears falling down.

He squinted at me, his smile lingering for too long as if savoring some private pleasure. He licked his lips. "Say it in a full sentence darling. I want to hear you say it."

"I am excited to wear the... corset day and night," I mumbled.

"Louder darling!" He laughed.

"I am excited to wear the corset day and night," I said louder.

"And what is so splendid?" He grinned, his eyes a mix of joking and mocking.

"I am excited to wear the splendid corset day and night." My voice cracked, looking at everywhere except him.

"Louder darling."

"I am excited to wear the splendid corset day and night," I said, my voice almost cracking again.

At this point, I was sniffling. Tears were running down my cheeks. But it wasn't only because of the pain - I had given him the satisfaction. And I was scared.

"Good girl." He said and smiled with satisfaction. "Now, turn around."

He began tightening it even more. I leaned against the wall, my nails scratching at the walls.

It was too tight. I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him that I didn't want to wear one anymore.

"There. From now on, you will wear a corset during the day, a little less tight than during the night."

He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes, "I only want to take care of you, darling. I am helping you." He told me. "I would never do you any harm. You must understand that."

He tucked me in, kissed my forehead, wished me good night, left, and locked the door.

And then I allowed my tears to thrash from my eyes if quite sobs. Mice wouldn't be able to hear me.

...

A/N

What do you guys think?

Also. Please vote! It's so easy. I swear. I do it all the time. You just click a star button! Can you belive it?! Its so much easier than scrolling too ;)