21 Bad Girl

A/N Go vote if you don't wanna be in the same position as Lily-Ann

... :)

Luv Ya.

...

"Now, let's get you all tightened up, shall we?" Theodore said as I miraculously had managed to wake up and stand in front of the mirror another day.

I didn't want to do this anymore. I was sick of it. I felt as if I was in space; not being able to breathe. I couldn't understand how much longer until he would stop. It was corset after corset, level after level.

I could feel his hands inches from my back. I stepped forward.

I felt his hand reach again.

I stepped sideways.

"Lily-Ann" he spoke, his tone impatient.

I huffed angrily, but didn't say anything. I felt his hands reach again, and I instinctively moved away a third time.

"Lily-Ann!" She shouted. "Why aren't you staying still?!"

"I don't want to put it on," I said plainly, feeling like a child not listening to their parents.

"Lily-Ann." He growled.

I moved away, as if testing his temper.

"Lily-Ann!" He grabbed me by the shoulders. I fought back this time. I pushed his chest away with my hands.

That's when he grabbed me even harder, and crashed me into the bed.

"No!" I sobbed.

"Lily-Ann! Why aren't you being obedient?! You will be an obedient girl!"

He shouted as he sat on my buttocks and grabbed my wrists. He tightened the corset aggressively, each yank of each lace was angry.

"You naughty girl! You shall be punished for your disobedient behavior! Maybe then you'll learn to listen from the first time!" He shouted. He never shouted at me before.

I wheezed when he finished tightening me up. Then he clothed me just as harshly and then locked me in my room without breakfast.

After an hour, I thought my punishment was over but I couldn't be farther from the truth. He came in through the door just staring at me, smiling.

And then he left me tied up in that corset like that for the night. And the next day, he didn't bother to return either.

Unease pooled in my stomach like the most ruthless poison.

What the fuck was happening to me?

...