9 Corset Number 2

"Good morning Lily-Ann. Rise and shine."

I rubbed my eyes awake. There he was Theodore. My boyfriend. Actually, I don't know what we are.

"Good morning."

I quickly made my bed as he started getting out my dress for today, and the corset was in his hands. It looked different this time.

"This is corset number 2." 

Number 2? Wait what? What happened to the first one? Are they numbered?

"What happened to the first one?" I asked.

"You level up each day, my dear."

I nodded.

"Lily-Ann, you know how to speak, don't you?" He mused.

"Yes, sorry." I blushed. 

He hummed in response, "Stand in front of the mirror dearest."

Butterflies fluttered awake in my chest.

"Take off your clothes."

Self-consciousness pooled in my stomach. Again?

"Um, can I put it on myself?" I asked. I still didn't feel really comfortable with the idea that he was seeing me naked.

He put the corset and the dress down on a nearby chair and turned me around by my shoulders.

"Lily-Ann, you must understand that this is a routine. And since you write so much, what is the definition of the word 'routine?'"

I swallowed - I wasn't expecting this. "I-Its a s-sequence of of um, actions practiced reg-, um regularly." I stuttered.

"Exactly," He smiled, as if satisfied with my nervousness. Wait - no why am I thinking like this? He's just helping me stick to the contract. Assuming this is on the contract. Right?

"I-is this part of the, um contract?" I stuttered again. Focus Lily. Focus. I mean Lily-Ann.

He sighed, "Why do you doubt me Lily-Ann?" He asked, leaning his head to the side, caressing my cheek with one of his hands. He chuckled softly when I shivered from his touch.

"I don't," I said bluntly.

He squinted at me as if he knew I was lying. "Lily-Ann, one of the rules is that there are no secrets. Meaning there should be no lying as well." He spoke slowly.

"I'm sorry. " I said, but it came out as a whisper.

"It's okay, this why I'm here, to teach you, right?" he said, tilting my head up to look at him. His eyes glinting. They were always glinting.

I nodded.

"Yes?"

"Yes," I whispered and nodded as well, my chin still in his hand.

"Good." He said and moved his hand to my neck, stroking it with his fingers ever so gently.

I closed my eyes.

"Turn to the mirror dearest." He whispered in my ear.

I did as he asked.

"And yes, it is part of the contract." He murmured. But when he said that it didn't make me feel better for some reason.

"Now, because you couldn't undress when I told you to, looks like I'm going to have to do it myself." He whispered seductively in my ears.

I didn't have time to process what he said when he slid the nightgown down my body. I gasped and my eyes flew open.

I felt his finger trickle up my leg, leaving goosebumps on his trail.

His fingers slid around my waist in circles, before they stopped.

"Arms up darling." He instructed. I felt hypnotized by his voice, I didn't even realize how my hands went up.

He buckled the front of the corset and then laced the back. 5 yanks, and one small yank. This corset was tighter.

"There we are. I'll leave you to get dressed, and I'll expect you to be downstairs in about 15 minutes."

"Okay, Theodore." I looked at him as he walked out the door.

I sighed and looked in the mirror. My waist looked even better than yesterday. I liked it.

...

I went to the bathroom to wash my face, and I quickly checked my phone: no messages. I pursed my lips. Yeah, my parents are just busy, it's alright.

I put on the dress and the shoes. I came over to the vanity and brushed out my hair, which made my hair look much better.

Then I made my way downstairs. 

A/N

Please comment, maybe share, and star if you guys are enjoying this. Follow me if you want, I try to update every day so you'll get notified. It would mean a lot if people started commenting - I really need opinions!

Lots of Luv!