19 Madam?

The next morning I woke up, I felt like I would fall through the floor. He had drugged me. Or maybe it was the medicine that was really strong. Either way, I had to keep an open mind.

I still loved him, and it was difficult for me to believe that he would ever hurt me.

It hurt to breathe. Every inhale was like banging my head against a wall. Oxygen wouldn't properly be getting to my head, or my lower lungs.

I would rather have it all end than endure this.

As I wobbled my way over to the mirror, his velvet disoriented voice spoke.

"Now let's get you all tightened up, shall we?" He grabbed a new corset and placed it over me pulling the laces tighter and tighter until I could barely breathe. I gasped for air, tears frozen somewhere on the inside. But Theodore just chuckled and continued to pull. "There, there, that's better," he said finally, stepping back to admire his handiwork. "You look absolutely... wonderful, my dear."

One of my eyes blinked while the other one was delayed. I couldn't see the "beauty" he called me to be. I looked freaky. My waist was unnatural, and my breasts were dramatic.

My chest hurt. My bones hurt. Breathing hurt.

Stop whining... 

Still, I was to clean, while Theodore was doing God knows what. I saw a glimpse of him in the garden while I was washing one of the windows. He was gardening.

I made my way to the next room but then realized that I had always been skipping one room: Madam's.

I peeked through the window to make sure Theodore wouldn't look my way first, before opening the one door I wasn't supposed to touch.

What my eyes expected was an old lady sitting on a bed, reading a book, with glasses gliding down her nose in a Victorian nightgown. A teacup sitting atop more books that she had either read or would read afterward. A messy wardrobe filled with overflowing dresses and shoes and a collection of dusty paintings. Dust all over the floor, and blurry windows.

What I saw instead was a closet. It was an empty room. There was nothing in there. Absolutely nothing but dust bunnies.

My heart lurched into my stomach. I closed the door immediately and continued down the hallway. I cleaned my windows last. Acting like nothing was happening. Keeping my facial expressions calm if Theodore appeared in front of my face.

On the inside, I was screaming.

Where was Madam's room? I was certain it was there because Theodore pointed at that door and told me it was Madam's and to never go in there. Maybe my mind was too heavy from the drug and I wasn't thinking properly.

But I knew that my head was. Because the next question my brain formed seemed to defy gravity:

Was Madam even real?

If not, then what the hell was Theodore doing?

Was he really a servant?

But most importantly, what was he doing with me?

And why was he obsessed with making my corsets tighter?

...

I continued my day like normal, but my head was drowning in confusion. I was so confused. I had so many questions. I knew for a fact, that I could not trust Theodore anymore.

A/N

GO VOTE! Or I'll make Theodore come after you mwahahahah... I'm kidding. But its like a token of gratitude for me when you vote so pleaseeee vote! Thank u <3

Luv ya <3.   :)