Chapter 001 Before Everything Got Fucked

(A/N: hello, before you start reading I just want to mention a disclaimer that I DO NOT own any characters or plots of The Summer I Turned Pretty. I own Callie Fisher. This Steven story is also kind of a slow burn bc I really want everyone to see Callie and I want to take my time with her character development. TW:this story features talk about cancer so if you have to pass, I understand and hope another story of mine crosses your path. Without further adue, enjoy the story and tell me what you think!)

FACE CLAIM(this is what I was thinking Callie would look like but feel free to imagineas yourself or someone else!)

(I got this photo off of Pinterest so I don't have a name but credit to her)

                            CHARACTERS
             Sean Kaufman as Steven Conklin
         Christopher Briney as Conrad Fisher
         Gavin Casalegno as Jeremiah Fisher
                  Lola Tung as Belly Conklin
       Rachel Blanchard as Susannah Fisher
                Jackie Chung as Laurel Park
               Rain Spencer as Taylor Jewel
  (Everyone else as their respected characters)

                              🎶Playlist🎶
                        ——————————-
     Are We Still Friends? By Tyler The Creator
           Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood
   Sweet/I Thought You Wanted To Dance by    Tyler The Creater ft. Brent Faiyaz & Fana Hues
               Go Higher by Shana Falana
                 Fire For You by Cannons
   Felling This Bad Never Felt So Great by Tai Verdes
               Pretty Great by Fickle Friends
           Best Interest by Tyler The Creator

"Callie we have to make sure the house is perfect, we can't have Laur expect anything less!" Mom said putting flowers in a vase.

"Okay, okay. Should I go get Connie from the beach? The Conklins will be getting in soon," I say already walking out of the kitchen.

"They're here!"

————————————————————————
"Hello? Earth the Callie? I said they're here" Steven said, waking me up from my daydream and pointing to his friends.

We had been in the Princeton library studying all day. My senior year and Stevens junior year. I had finished my final at Brown University three days before so I drove down to see Steven . We were supposed to go to some bar with his friends to celebrate them graduation.

"You good babe?" Steven asked throwing his arm over my shoulder.

It had been three years since my mom passed.
Her words still lingering in my head,

"Yea , yea just thinking about Jeremiah and
Connie."

                                  Prologue