Chapter 014 Party In The U.S.A

(A/N: hi guys so after watching episode 6 I have decided that Cam and Callie will remain friends idek if you guys seen what I did in the last chapter but yea. I started school the day episode 6 came out so I'm trying my best to get this chapter out. Also short chapter because I'm writing it at 11:30 pm so I'm trying to get to bed.Love you all xo kk)

The house was sold.

Mom was gone.

And I was in shambles.

We had made a plan to have a retro themed party to end our time in cousins.

So far, Belly and I had gotten wasted, I'm pretty sure I saw Skye and Cam kissing, Conrad looked depressed as fuck, and Liam Meyers has gotten into a fight.

Our 'great' goodbye party was a shit show and I was panicking.

People were spray painting, throwing thing's through windows and I needed to be alone before I saw anymore of my heart get damaged.

There was only one place I knew I could achieve this, so I grabbed a bottle and made my way to the beach.

"Callie!" I heard Steven calling out as my ankles were swallowed by the shore.

"Callie your drunk you shouldn't swim."

I take another sip, "did you know this was the place I had my first real drink?"

I swallowed hard.

"Adam brought me here when Susannah first got sick. He picked me up from school early and we sat and" my voice trails off.

"That was the first time I felt happy and sad at the time."

I turn towards him, revealing the tears in my eyes.

"With all this shit going on we have barely had anytime together" I sit on the sand.

"Will you sit with me?" I pay the ground.

He took my arms helping me stand, "only if you'll marry me."

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Being apart for so long has made me realize I never want to be away from you again."

"Yes!" I saw jumping in his arms.

We headed back to the house to tell everyone, but we didn't get the chance.

Skye, Conrad and Jere were standing outside.

"Callie we were waiting on you." Skye says liking at me.

"I've been texting with my mom and the buys made a deal . You guys can rent the house one week out of the summer!"

Conrad rolls his eyes and walks off, Skye and Steven follow.

"Hey we good?" I ask Jeremiah.

"Yea." He was cold.

"Is this about Belly?"

"He begs me to be with her, breaks her heart and then why I think I finally get a turn he gets her again."

"When did he ask you this?" I am curious why he didn't tell me.

"You wouldn't know. You weren't there."

His response made my chest hurt,like I was stabbed in the heart.

He was right, I wasn't there.

Tears formed in my eyes.

"You're right Jere. I wasn't there las much as you.  But I was doing my best."

"Yea we'll your best isn't enough. You and Connie were in college , leaving me to deal with all this shit alone."

"You don't think we went through shit of our own? Every day, ever single fucking day I thought about dropping class so I could take care of mom. I did some things I shouldn't have and talked to people I should have. I had finally convinced myself it was ok to not be everyone's rock, that I was aloud to feel out loud so excuse me if I have a different way of grieving." I am exhale loudly.

"And by people you mean Liam? There's only one reason why he would be saying he's going to providence multiple times a month on his insta story." He had red in his eyes.
"Maybe instead of complaining to me you should tell your boyfriend."

"Are you calling me a slut? You have NO right to talk mr 'I've hooked up with every fucking person in cousins'." I knew it was wrong but he was wrong to.

"If Liam Meyer's shoe fits." He chuckled.

My hand flew across his face. I gasped. Before he could say anything I ran to find Conrad, I needed my twin brother.

(So again guys it's short ikkk. I'm think of making a sequel to this story so would y'all read it? I'm finally finishing this at 3:32 am so enjoy!)

Published:8/5/2023
Words:753