3. I'll be good

February 16, 2017

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

February 16, 2017

••••••

Nala scrolled through her appointments for the week and had rescheduled them all to next week and told each client that their service would be half off due to the inconvenience and short notice— she'd also refunded them their deposits as well. She felt horrible but it was rare that Kasim had planned them a trip and he'd actually go on it with them, and she wouldn't miss the opportunity to spend a week long vacation with him included.

She had opened up her a little shop with the help of Kasim where she did nails, makeup, and wig installs on the weekends. Unlike Zuri— Nala loved to do hair and work but she couldn't 24/7 since her main occupation was being a nail tech/MUA. She had been doing hair since highschool when he had to fend for herself after being out out of her parents home for coming out as bisexual to them— it wasn't until college where she had learned to do nails and makeup and she had loved it. Nala then went to cosmetology school and got licensed.

They had been in Miami for two days now, the first day they got there they had indeed went shopping for the things they needed for the seven day cruise. The women had to get wigs, hair product, feminine product, change their nail/feet color, on top of getting cute cloths and bathing suits. Kasim didn't think them not atleast taking their necessities through but he had the money so he really wasn't complaining about it. To him, they deserved it.

They'd be leaving for their cruise tomorrow evening— so tonight was Nala's pick to do something. Zuri had chose to go to a pool party yesterday, and Kasim had took them to a brunch spot they'd just got back from not too long ago. Tonight— Nala wanted to go clubbing since they all hadn't done so together in a while. Especially since the club was never her thing but she knew that Zuri and Kasim loved it.

Feeling hands on her shoulders she looked up through the mirror to see Kasim staring at her already, "you're tense sweet baby," he told her— she blushed slightly at the nickname he'd been calling her since highschool back when they were only friends. "You wanna tell me what's been bothering you?"

Nala sighed, "I don't want to keep bothering you with the whole Orion situation— everything is triggering for me right now. I just need a little space daddy, you understand that right? I'm okay..."

She hated to feel like she was dampening anyones mood and repeatedly talking about the same thing. However when she loved she absolutely loved hard, and knowing Orion since they were eleven and twelve years old she worried about him often...especially more now that he'd been in prison for the last four years. He never missed a call unless something was terribly wrong and today made it day three that he hadn't called her, wrote her on jpay, or even had one of the other inmates call to tell her that he was straight. Three days too long, and anything could have happened to him. Orion had been through so much in life and at times he'd joke around and say how he'd end it all and Nala knew that that always held some seriousness behind it. What if he hadn't called because he had finally ended it?