Dark night

It was late night, weather was getting colder and streets was empty and it was so silent that only insect sounds was hearable, only few cars was passing on that way and no human was there in that cold and foggy way.

"I'm so done with him, what does he thinks? He is the best? No way he can't be in front of World Wide Handsome"
Cursing his boss and walking way back home after getting tiring day as a manager of the company SeokJin has so much work but today his Boss got angry on him after founding loss in business. He worked whole day and end up by listening his angry Boss.

Walking on the dark empty street with cold and foggy weather, thinking to take a hot shower and sleep after dinner.

The weather got more colder and slowly started snowing "I think I have to take a short too" sigh and hide his hands in jacket, Walk toward a conveniane Store.
He was looking up at the cloudy sky which was snowing more and more.

It was totally silence when he heard little sounds which he ignored at first but then it get louder and clear sounding like a baby crying when he walk more, he look around and get shocked when he see no one there, he started looking around and realised that the sound is coming from a corner of the valley.

Jin's POV

The way was so silent and there was no human around me when I heard the sound. Firstly I thought that it's a cat but I heard a clear sound of baby crying when I walk more!! I got scared! DON'T TELL ME THAT IT'S A GHOST FOLLOWING ME!!! I got goosebumps when this thought came in my mind I immediately started looking around and found that the voice is coming from the corner. "I don't have any strength to bare a ghost" I started walking away but the crying sound was getting weak and not seeming creepy. "What if -- there's a real baby there?" My legs pause there and I turn back. I was scared from inside but still I gathered some strength and slowly walk toward the dark corner. There was no light so I turned on the phone torch and started looking around And my heart droped when I saw a little baby girl crying weakly who must be 3-4 months old. What is this baby doing here!!

*End of his POV*

He walk toward her and knee down in front of the baby who was laying in a box with only one piece of cloth on her. Crying and trembling coz of cold, he put his phone on the ground and take the
baby in his arms.

His heart melted when he saw her in this condition. He open the zip of his jacket and carefully take her inside it and close half zip. She slowly stop crying after feeling warm in his thick jacket and she hug him tightly by gripping on his shirt.

___________________________________________

First seen was like this 🤧
Stay tuned to know what happens next
Don't forget to give me ★ 🥺