Memories

Previous part..

Jin look into Sewon's eyes and said the last sentence with full of emotions and leave from there.

Continue...

After leaving from there he stright went his house and tried to handle himself which he obviously can't.

He firstly throw his anger by destroying the stuff of Sewon and throw her stuff away, he burnt Sewon's pictures. He let his anger and emotions out which he can't hold anymore.. after that he lay on the bed and cried alot and why don't him he truly loved her and he never thought that she will cheat him, his is broken in thousand pieces after seeing the reality with he couldn't Exapt but regretting his designation to trust her too.

But on the other hand Sewon didn't even feel bad for jin because she never loved him. She just loved Jin's money, she found the other man 6 months ago and she was in relationship with him too but she didn't leave jin by thinking to take advantage of Jin, she used Jin to get whatever she wants, she only prepareds to love him when she wants something.
She took advantage of Jin's innocence and kindness. She was done with Jin now coz Jin was asking her about getting married.. so she just wanted to get rid from him and she was finding a reason to leave him and she found too..

Next Day

Jin fall asleep while crying last night and wake up after hearing his phone ringing.

He woke up with little headache which he had coz of crying, he adjust he brightness of sunshine and recive the call and it was the nurse. "Hello, is this Mr. SeokJin?" "Yes.. " Jin replied "sir, I'm that nurse whom you ask to take care of your baby..." Jin sit up after realising that he forgot about Baby "I called you to inform you that Doctor will come to check her in half hour" she finished her sentence  "ohkay I'm coming in 15 minutes"

He get up and get ready quickly and went to hospital... After reaching there
He diractly Went near the baby who is now shifted in normal ward

Jin's POV

As I enter in the room I heard cute little shouts and giggles and see her Playing with nurse which was so cute view coz of her cuteness, I can't stop my self to walk quickly.. I also wanted to play with that cute little angel..

I stand in front of her and she looked at me with her doe eyes and stare at me for a minute while chawing her finger which melted my heart more.. "Hi baby" I wave at her as she keep staring at me. I wanted to carry her so I asked nurse to give her to and she did too, "I'm sorry I couldn't came back yesterday coz I had some work. I hope she didn't bother you" I apologized to nurse and she answered me smile " it's ok, no problem she didn't bother me, she was sleeping peacefully whole night" she said with same smile and went from them giving us privacy.

After that I played with little angel as her smile and giggles was making me feel so happy. I started having feelings for the little one.. my heart wasn't allowing to leave her even for a second. I played with her until the evening and I really started feeling like I'm here father.

To be continued..

___________________________________________

How was this chapter?

Sorry for uploading late..

What do you think? What will happen in next chapter?

Don't forget to give me a ★