Makeover

Previous part...

I changed her diaper too and apply baby powder on her body and wear her cute pink fluffy hoodie and cover her with bunny printed blanket. And I put all her stuff on my computer table for now and lay beside her coz I didn't wanted to do anything else.. just wanted to play with my doll...

Continue...

As Jin lay beside her she look at Jin and taking her wrist in mouth. "No baby bad manners.." Jin pull away her little hand she look at Jin with pout "aa why so cute.. " he place a small kiss on her head while made her smile with eyes and melted him more ..

He played with his little angel with soft toy which he bought for her and they both didn't realised when did you both fall asleep.. 

Jin's POV ~

I woke up as sunrise bothered me... i open my eyes and tried to adjust the brightness and I found most beautiful view of my life..

Y/Nie was sleeping in most cutest way ever which made me smile wide and I feel so lucky that I got a chance to see this view every morning

I quickly find my phone and capture the beautiful moment .. 'it's gonna be my wallpaper now'.. I also realised that I didn't click any pictures of her since that day.. but now my phone is gonna be filled with her pictures..

End of POV ~~

He placed a small kiss on baby's head and get up from the bed cover her with cushions and get fresh, he also made breakfast for himself and have it before she wakes up.

After doing he daily routine he came to check on baby and she was still sleeping so he decided to clean the room and he did, and sooner he also received the stuff which he ordered so he decided to give a makover to his room which was now his daughter's room also.

He started the makeover but his daughter is still sleeping.. she is so deep sleeper and why not.. she is just 3 months old.

Jin place a little crib in room and stoppers in one side of bed. He made some space in his closet and set her clothes there.

"Finally done" he sighed and throw himself on the couch and rest for few minutes

"Finally done" he sighed and throw himself on the couch and rest for few minutes. He notice the time and it was noon already and baby was still sleeping.

He get up and quickly made lunch for him and he was going to eat that's when he heard his daughter's voice and she was crying. So he get up and take her then heat milk for her and feed her first then had lunch while carrying baby in one hand and it was obviously hard task for him but he somehow managed. And then he lay on the couch make baby lay on himself and turn on TV.

Father and daughter had chill time and whole day went like this. Jin was totally lost in her forgetting his past, he forgot his all pain and started his new life with new person who was now gonna be main lead of his life.

But main task was infont of him next day when he had to go office and can't even bring her along. He was so worried what to do..

To be continued..