appa on duty

Previous part...

But one one question came in my mind suddenly 'how will I manage everything? Office and my routine!? Everything is gonna change now!! ...... I even have to shop for baby coz I have nothing right now for her!' I got lost in thoughts again

Continue.....

He sooner felt hungry as he didn't even at properly since 2 days so he get up and secure his little angel with cousins and get fresh then went to cook something for himself and had lunch on bed beside baby coz he didn't wanted leave her alone.

After that he cleaned his house first as he was totally messed only because of him. Baby was sleeping peacefully and he didn't wanted to disturb her so tried to work silently with was hard task for him but he finally succeeded after 1 hour.

He throw himself on the couch and relax for a while and then get up and take his laptop and started making list of necessary items for baby. As he only had two pair of clothes and few baby products which was gifted from hospital.

Luckily it was Saturday so he had 2 free days to focus on baby. He firstly ordered big stuff like crib, baby bathtub, little mattress for baby so she can sleep on sofa and bed comfortably, a baby carrier and a stroller. That was all items which he bought online and as he paid extra for carrier to get fast delivery coz he needed that to go for shopping with baby Y/N.

He received his order in one hour he prepared few stuff for baby untill.. he prepared milk bottle for her and then get ready to go..

It was time to go for shopping with baby but this was hard task for Jin to set her in carrier.

Jin's POV ~

How will I carry her now? And I have to be careful with her coz she is sleeping..
My mind was not working already and it completely stopped working after I read tutorial from instructions.. so I throw it in dustbin and get help from internet..

I carefully carry her as they said in tutorial.. but she moved in sleep and started whining so I quickly lay her on carrier quickly and put my hand on her chest giving little weight to make her sleep again and I succeeded.. she slept again and I sighed in relief..

Then I carry her with carrier and wear the belts on my shoulder and around my waist and locked the belts.. she again snuggled but sooner as he came near my chest she felt my warmness and sleep again. And my mission succeed.

I pick the side bag, wear my jacket and came out from home and lock my house.

I don't have any warm clothes for my baby so I hide her in my big jacket only and went to Mall near my home.

I directly came to baby section and I firstly bought a cute little winter cap for her and then few clothes.. cloth section was having most cutest clothes ever!! I wanted to buy all clothes for her but I can't coz she is just a baby.. she will grow up soon and it will not fit her..

so I controlled myself and bought clothes and winter wear for her, a cute little blanket with bunny on it, a little towel, few cute mittens and socks, bib, and few items like diapers.., baby products which nurse suggested me to buy, and a cute little pacifier.. and I also bought few toys for her and shopping was done.. I went to cashier and make a bill and there was too many items that I can't carry with me so I ask for home delivery.

To be Continue....