Little sleeping Beauty

Previous part ~

Hobi had a meeting and Jin had office so they had to get up and they did.. jin prepared breakfast and Hobi got ready until.. after having breakfast he went for his meeting and Jin lazily did house chores.

After meeting Hobi came home and Jin went to the office after that...

Continue...

Hobi came to bedroom and see little baby is sleeping peacefully, he smiled at her and decided to get fresh first until she is sleeping, then he changed his clothes and came to room again but she was still sleeping.

"Little sleeping Beauty" he said in low voice with smile and goes to kitchen and started making lunch for himself until she is sleeping.

He was boiling noodles for himself as he didn't find anything else to eat and that's when he heard crying voice coming from bedroom obviously and he immediately rush at the room and take her in his arms being nervous thinking what to do as he is handling a baby alone for first time obviously.

He tried to calm her by swinging her in his arms and check if her clothes needs to be changed but noo... That wasn't the reason.. after trying a few times he thought that maybe she is hungry that's why crying so he carried her properly, rest her head on his shoulder And take her to the kitchen.

Jin already filled the bottles of milk and put it in fridge so hobi just take it and microwave it for a min and check the temperature to make sure that perfectly warm and bring the bottle to her mouth after confirming the it's safe to give her.

She accepted it immediately and stopped crying and started drinking milk which gave a big relief to him and he sighed and sat on the dining chair, lightly patting her and seeing her drinking milk with closed eyes which was filled with tears.

This view in front of his eyes melted his heart and his inner father woke up..
He carefully hold her with one hand and gently wipe her tears with other hand as he can't see tears in his daughter's eyes.
He lean down and place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She smile cutely after feeling a lovely kiss and made "mmmm" which was cute enough to melt him totally and made him whine with "aww".

"You are so cute my princess" he said and lightly rub his thumb on her soft and milky cheeks...

Father was admiring his lovely daughter that's when he smell something burning
"Ohh nooo.. I forgot to turn off the stove!"

He carried her carefully and came to the kitchen and turned off the stove and looked at her again.. "all noodles Burnt •_• what will I eat now?" Ask her as she understands.. and she took blink twice and looking at him while drinking milk, holding the bottle with her little hands.

He chuckle and said "it's okay.. let's order something" came to the living room with her and take his phone to order food and that's when he noticed an email which was sent by his company

He gently lay her in his lap and hold her bottle with one hand and open the email and his eyes widened after seeing it

And it said...

To be continued..