Solution

Previous part..

After bathing her successfully Jin take her out from the tub and hobi wrapped her in towel and they took her in bedroom.

Continue..

Hobi's POV~

She kept looking at me when I was pouring water on her, so I started talking with her and she smiled at me in the cutest way ever!! I was melted she is so cute and her cute sound effects also...

We took her in bedroom after it and Jin hyung was applying baby powder on her body and she was kicking her legs and punching in the air.

wooh, wanna have boxing match? Dhishoom.. dhishoom I did fake punched in the the air and she started giggling. Gosh now I know the reason why Jin hyung fall for her. She is so precious.

I keep playing with her until hyung wore her clothes.. I can't believe he became a professional father in short time. No one can say that he is not her real father! Both made strongest bond with eachother.

End of his POV ~

Hobi got tears in his eyes seeing his hyung and his daughter like this as he got emotional but he wiped it off before Jin can notice.

After she got ready she was in mood of playing so Jin and hobi spent their time by playing with her and reminding old memories, Jin and hobi also had fun and silly fights, they enjoyed alot after all they meet after long time.

After 2 hours 3 of them got tired and lay on the bed silently. Baby already slept and jin also drifted to sleep in few minutes.

Hobi was laying beside baby and staring at her while thinking something deeply.
After a while he also fall asleep.

Jin woke up after a long nap and check the time. He realised that they missed lunch time but it wasn't late so he get up and wash his face first then went to kitchen started preparing for lunch.

Hobi also woke up and came to kitchen after washing face.

Hobi: you didn't wake me?

Jin: i thought you fainted.

Hobi hit on Jin's shoulder and Jin laughed.

Hobi: what are you cooking?

Jin: lunch.. will you have?

Hobi: obviously..

Jin cooking kimchi fried rice for both of them. And hobi was standing beside him and totally zoned off.

Jin: are you still sleepy?

Hobi came out from thoughts and shook his head

Hobi: no I was just wondering something.

Jin: what is it?

Hobi: don't you think that... it's hard to handle a baby alone? Handling a baby is not easy and specially for one person.

Jin: but what can I do? I didn't wanted to live alone anymore ... i wanted someone in my life and I got her and now I've to take her all responsibility also *focusing on cooking*

Hobi: hmm.. but still.. you need one more person to take care of her during office time.

Jin: I'm gonna hire a babysitter...

Hobi: but~ *Didn't said anything further*

Jin: what's in your mind?

Hobi: just thinking if.. we can take care of her together.. can we?

Hobi look at Jin and Jin also paused and looking at hobi.

Jin: but ~ what about your job?

Hobi think a little and said: I will see if I can work from home then I'll shift here for sure.. coz .. I am just overwhelmed after seeing you both and knowing what did actually happened with you
*Place his hand on Jin's shoulder*

*Jin keep looking hobi and hobi continued* ... I also live alone and I know how it feels, it's so hard to live alone for me and for you too then we should solve this by living together like before right?
*Jin stayed silent* It will help you come out from everything too..

Jin nod twice with little smile and hugged hobi as he felt comfort by his words and hobi also hugged back.

To be continued..