welcome home

Previous part..

We enjoyed our time for few minutes and then I told nurse to pack her stuff as we was gonna go home.. and I also ask her to make a list of necessary stuff which is needed for her and she did as i said..

Continue...

After getting her stuff I carried her bag on my back and take my little angel in my arms and we both bind a goodbye to nurse and finally came out from hospital.

I inhale some fresh air and look down at my baby with smile and I hide her face with blanket so sun don't bother her and she don't catch cold too as it was winter season..

I walked with her to my home and I keep talking with as she is gonna understand.. but surprisingly she was making cute voices as she understands my talks .. and soon she got tired from listening my boring talks and fall asleep on the way only..

I smile at her and keep walking and than I see the CVS where that lady helped me.. and it reminded me that I've to buy some milk for her and few groceries for me too. So I walk inside the pick the items which I needed..

And as I walk to the cashier I saw that lady again and she looked at me back being surprised and said "ohh.. you.. "
I nodded at her and her eyes fall on baby who was covered in blanket and she asked me "is it her..? " I nodded and remove blanket from her face reveal her cute sleeping face "aww she is so cute!! How is she now?" She also melted at her cuteness.  "She is fine now and she got discharged too from hospital.." I replied which she listen and asked few questions at once  "but who leave her there? And who will take care of her now? "

I replied her questions and tell her everything and also tell her that she is my daughter now.. and she listened me while making bill and held me plastic bag and said.. "oh that is so heart melting.. you are a very good person..
But handling a baby alone will be so tough for a business man.... but you don't worry, if you need any help you can call me anytime.. I'll help you for this cute angel"

she lovingly spread hand on Y/N's head and continued "and from now.. I'll send a delivery boy to send groceries and milk for her at your home everyday so you don't have to worry about it and please accept it from me it for your little angel " she requested me at last sentence with was showing her love to my daughter and she was looking so kind so I can't break her heart by refusing so I kindly Accept it

"You are so kind that you are wanting to help me.. I can't refuse.. " we both smile at eachother and I said bye to her and walk out as baby started moving in sleep.. so I tried to reach at home as soon as possible to lay her on comfortable mattress..

In few minutes we reach at my home which was now also Y/N's home.. I carefully hold her with one hand and open the door with keys with other hand.

As I enter inside.. I remove the blanket from her face and lightly kiss on her head.. "welcome to your home little angel" and she smiled in sleep!!! I quickly lay her on my my bed before I fall down coz of her cuteness!

But one one question came in my mind suddenly 'how will I manage everything? Office and my routine!? Everything is gonna change now!! ...... I even have to shop for baby coz I have nothing right now for her!' I got lost in thoughts again

To be continued...