Betrayal

Previous part ~

He sighed and close his eyes to calm himself as he was hurted and angry coz of her harsh words, he decided to give her time to think calmly so he didn't contact her whole day and think to go to her place at evening and explain her calmly..

Continue..

At the evening

Jin was ready to go to Sewon's place and  proofs too, he took baby's blood test and the form too where he singed as her relative. He ask a nurse to take care of the baby until he comes back and leave from the hospital after nurse agreed.

He went to Sewon's home and ring the doorbell and waiting for Sewon.. after a min Sewon opened the door "You!! Why are here again!" She said with little anger "I don't wanna talk with you" she was going to close the door but Jin stop her "please atleast listen to me first"
He look at her with pleading eyes and going to speak that's when he heard an unfamiliar male voice. "Who's there baby?" A man came to the main door from the living room.

Jin's POV ~

I was going to show her the proofs and that's when I Heard someone who called her baby!!! My mind stopped working for a while and I can't believe what did I just Heard..

That man came and stand behind My Sewon and she looked at him with smile which confused me more.. "what did you just ~ said?" I asked not believing that it was real but the reply I got from him made my heart clinch again "huh.. didn't you heard? I called her baby" he said with a chuckle and pull her closer from her wrist and she was smiling at him!!

No one's POV~

That man again said after seeing Jin frozen with blank face " what happened huh? What are you thinking? Who am I? .. then listen.. I'm Sewon's boyfriend" "an an yet to be husband"
Sewon bite her lower lip and said while looking at Jin "yeah.. she is mine since the beginning.. don't think that she was yours because she was never"
That man said like a psycho which made Jin's heart broken in thousand pieces.

His eyes got tears after seeing his girlfriend whom he use to love the most is cheating on him!... He took a minute to get courage to speak and look at Sewon and said "well played girl.. I thought you are the only one who loves me but NO!! I was wrong.. you only love my money and now leaving me because you found another rich man .. well played.."

He stayed silent for a minute and spoke again "you know what? When I found the baby I firstly thought that we will go to orphanage together to leave the baby there ... Then I thought to ask you to adopt this baby and live together and we will be happy family... BUT NOO!! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! NEITHER ME NOR THE BABY... Because betrayers never deserves happiness " Jin look into Sewon's eyes and said the last sentence with full of emotions and leave from there.

To be continued...

___________________________________________

Hey there..

How was today's chapter?

What do you think what will jin do now?

Tell me in comments

Don't forget to give me★