Mission impossible

Previous part ~

Hobi: by the way your daughter is so cute

Jin: I know *smile*

Both had breakfast and after that they was having a conversation..

Continue..

Hobi's eyes fall on picture wall and he observed every single pictures.

Hobi: you still has our pictures on this wall!!

Jin: what did you expected? Did you really think that I'll remove them?

Hobi: no it's not like that.. I just got flashback.. and those pictures with your baby is most cutest aww I'm melted.

Jin: *smiles at him and collect the dishes* thank you.. but don't you have meeting today?

Hobi: no I have tomorrow. I came one day early so I can spend my time with you.

Jin: aww that's so sweet of you that you wanna spend your precious time with a handsome person I'm so touched
*Wipes fake tears*

Hobi: wash the dishes if you are done with your drama *shook his head*

Jin: yeah yeah you also help me

He drag hobi and they both did house chores while talking and they also got fresh, now they both sitting on the couch more like passing out after cleaning the house. Hobi almost fall asleep and Jin was laying with closed eyes that's when he heard Baby crying. He quickly get up and run to bedroom and take her in his arms. Sit on the bed and tried to calm her. Hobi also came inside after hearing her.

Jin: will you heat the milk for her?

Hobi: yeah sure

Hobi went to kitchen and put the milk in microwave. Meanwhile Jin keep trying to calm her.

Hobi came in room with milk bottle and give it to Jin.

Hobi: here..

Jin: *takes the bottle and check the temperature first* it's too hot for her, you heated it too much now we have to wait for few minutes...

Hobi see her crying and tried to distract her by making silly faces to distract her with also helped and she stopped crying looking at hobi like thinking who's it and taking hiccups.

Until the milk chill down and Jin give it to baby and finally she completely stopped crying and started drinking milk which give big relief to Jin and hobi.

Jin smile at his daughter and kiss on her head. Hobi also looking at her with smile.

Jin: I think I need to change her clothes and nappies.. will you help me?

Hobi: sure tell me what do I have to do?

Jin: bring some warm water in tub and sponge too..

Hobi: what with it?

Jin: I'll give her sponge bath..

Hobi: you should bath her directly.

Jin: I'm not a pro mother..

Hobi: i thought you are..

Jin: shut up and do as I said

Hobi: but how long will you use this trick? You have to bath her one day.

Jin: but it's not easy to we can't take risk.

Hobi: Don't be afraid I'll help you.

Jin agreed to him and bring her to bathroom after she finished milk and hobi prepared warm water in baby bathtub until.

Jin dip his hand in water first to check the temperature and carefully lay her in bathtub after it as the water was perfectly warm. her half body was in water and her was giving support to her head with his hand. Hobi pour water on her chest with his hand.

Hobi: how's it hmm? Did You like it hm?
*He said to baby*

Baby's lower body was covered with thin cotton clothe as they both taking care of her privacy also.

Jin gently applied baby soap on her body and hobi keep pouring water on her body and she was enjoying her first bath as she was feeling well in warm water and started making cute voice.

Jin lightly yet carefully applied soap on her forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and then carefully clean her face with wet cloth and he was so careful that he made sure that she don't bothered.

After bathing her successfully Jin take her out from the tub and hobi wrapped her in towel and they took her in bedroom.

To be continued...