little Angel

Previous part

After that I played with little angel as her smile and giggles was making me feel so happy. I started having feelings for the little one.. my heart wasn't allowing to leave her even for a second. I played with her until the evening and I really started feeling like I'm here father

Continue..

Jin's POV

"She is so precious and cute.. she made me forget all my pain in short time and I got lost in spending time with her..

Sometimes she giggles cutely which makes me feel like that's the thing I always wanna see.. and when she cries my heart melts too and I try to calm her as quick as possible coz I can't see tears in her cute a doe eyes!!

How can her parents be so cruel and heartless to leave her like that.. maybe she don't deserve parents like them..
I'll send her to best orphanage who will find best parents for her..

But what about me then.." I look at her while thinking this all and last question made my heart clinch..

She was now tied after playing and fall asleep in my arms.. "what else can be more beautiful than this??" I mummer with little smile..

"We made a great bond in very short time, she is looking very comfortable with me, I'll miss her so much if she ditches from me.. she made me forget everything!! But how will I forget her? She give me the happiness which I always wanted, what else I can ask for!?

Nothing... I don't want anything else except her, she made me feel like I found her by fate, I can't let her go now.. no I can't!! "

Suddenly door opens and I came out from my train of thoughts and look at the person who was no one other than doctor.. I gave him small smile which he gave me back and came closer to check the baby..

"How's the little angel?" He asked and put the stethoscope on her chest then check her temperature. "She is looking well.. she was playing with me, just fall asleep few minutes ago" I replied him which he listened with nods as I waited him to complete the check up

End of POV

After checkup Doctor look at Jin with smile and said "she is almost normal now.. Mr Kim!! " Jin smile wide after hearing this from doctor. "She can will be discharged today too.. but" doctor pause there which made Jin curious. "But what doctor? " he asked with curiosity.

"But she still needs care which means she needs someone with her for 24/7... she was alone in cold and she needed someone's warmness around her"
Doctor finish his sentence looking at Jin who was listening him and then he got lost in thoughts again so doctor continued again "Mr Kim.. you signed as her relative right?" Jin look at doctor and nodded. "So I suggest you to take her to orphanage.. there will be nurses to take care of her.. "

Jin stayed silent for a min and keep staring at baby and then look at doctor and said.. "but what if I adopt her?"

To be continued..