in the park

Previous part~

He again lost in thoughts and his hand Patting on baby's back lightly..

Continue..

He think alot about his new lifestyle and decided that he will hire a babysitter for his daughter soon.. Until he continued this routine.. he drops baby at CVS store with girls and goes for job and comes back as soon as possible...

~~

It's Saturday morning and baby isn't well since last night, she woke up early and started crying which made Jin worried coz he tried his best to calm her but it's not working...

So he decided to take her to park. He wore his jacket and make her wear too.

Jin's POV ~

I think she needs some fresh air so we get ready for park. I took her to the park and there were not much peoples as it was morning. I walk in with yniee who was resting here head on my shoulder and whining a little but watching the view as it was new for her.

Weather was pretty good and light layer of snow was on the grass, birds was flying here and there making sweet sound, It was feeling so peaceful to walk in park with baby. She also stopped crying and started looking here and there as I successfully distracted her by showing random things and little creatures.

"Baby see there a froggy" I point at a frog with came out from pond and jumping around, I knee down when the frog came near to me so she can watch it clearly but as the frog jumped she got scared and hug me tightly started crying again.

"Bad froggy you scared my daughter" I scold the frog and walk away and again tried to calm her and I succeeded also.

"Baby see there's so many flowers.."
I point at a flower bush and she look at it with her doa eyes taking finger in her mouth. I picked few little flowers and give it to her and she keep staring at flowers maybe she likes flowers... i smile at her cute face and kiss on her cheeks.

But was going to eat that flower maybe it was looking tasty for her.. "No baby don't eat it!! It must have little bugs inside" I panicked and take the flower from her hand but I scared her again and this time she started crying loudly.

"Aww no no baby don't cry.. appa is sorry.. it's okayy.. nothing happened"
I started patting her back and tried to calm her but it wasn't working she was holding my jacket and crying continuesly.

I was trying to find a way to calm her but I didn't know how.. I sat on a bench and sighed.. I thought she is hungry but she didn't even accept milk.. I was so worried how to calm her... only one thought came in my mind and I rest her head on my shoulder and started humming a song.

And it worked!! She started calming down and hearing me.

( with you by jimin & sungwoon)

As I started singing the song she stopped crying completely and hearing me silently maybe she was feeling better.

I started caressing her hairs slowly and she slowly closed her eyes and drifted in to sleep in no time as the song was working as lullaby for her.

I keep singing in low voice and give light kisses on her face and she completely fall in deep sleep. I sighed in relief admiring her sleeping cutely after crying. Small pout on her lips and gripping on my jacket like she don't trust anyone else accept her appa.

I was enjoying this peaceful moment and that's when I heard a familiar voice..

??: woo.. you became a father and didn't even told me haa!! ...

I got surprised and started looking around and it was no one other than.....

To be continued ~~

What do you think? Who's him?