Chapter 1

INTERROGATION ROOM

Man : Ok..So here I'm as a prosecutor not as your colleague or a friend or a boss. Let's start the procedure

Woman : Ok Abhishek

Abhi : Ms. Vaishnavi Rao...Right now I said I'm the prosecutor . Call me Mr. Abhishek (he said in a cold voice)

Vaishu : Ok Mr. Abhishek

Abhi : Yeah..so ( he said looking at the papers) Ms. Vaishnavi Rao you are accused for a murder held on 27 march,2023. You being the closest to the deceased victim is taken as a prime suspect. You are accused of murdering your boyfriend after he cheated on you. So tell me about your alibi on the day of murder.

(If some of you don't know about alibi then Lemme tell you. Alibi is a statement by somebody that says you were in a different place at the time of a crime and so cannot be guilty of the crime.

Also there's a difference between lawyer and prosecutor if some of you don't know. The role of a lawyer is to represent clients in court. They often work in law firms or private practices, handling cases from beginning to end. A prosecutor is an attorney employed by the Government and prosecutes people accused of breaking the law.)

Vaishu : On that day before the murder I was going to a hotel to check something...

SO LET'S GO INTO THE FLASHBACK EXACTLY HOW THEY BOTH MET AND IN WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES ...AND HOW THEY BOTH END UP IN THIS SITUATION OF A PROSECUTOR INCHARGE AND A PRIME MURDER SUSPECT

One fine day or we can say not so fine day...vaishu was traveling in metro to go somewhere. The metro was full of passengers so she was standing holding a pole. Let's see what she is thinking.

Vaishu : I just hope ye information jhuth ho. I can't believe he can cheat me.

Just then she sensed someone touching her inappropriately. She looked towards her right and saw a well dressed person in a suit.

Vaishu : Hey Mr.

He looked towards her with a confused look on his face.

Man : Me? ( pointing his finger on himself)

Vaishu : To or kon? ...Haan tum..Acche se janti hoon tum jaise pervert logon ko..bheed ka fayda utha kar ladkiyon ko touch krna. Or aise suit me aate ho taki kisi ko shakk na ho. Naam batao apna

Man : Madam...konsi galatfehmi me hain aap? I'm Abhishek Nigam..and I respect womens a lot...

Vaishu : Chup ekdm...tumko na abhi batati hoon mein.

Just then she heard the announcement and realized her station is there. She saw a person standing there.

Vaishu : Bhaiya suniye...iss insaan ki photo kheech kr police me complaint kr dijiye..I'm getting late.

The person nodded. In Actual he was the one who was touching her...but vaishu got confused because of the crowd. Vaishu left in anger. Abhi was standing there confused why she declared him as a pervert.

Abhi's Pov

Ajeeb hi ladki thi yrr ye to. Matlab kuch bhi. Meri bhi behen hain..maa hain ghar pr..me bhala aise kaam kyu karunga. Befaltu me mujhe pervert bana dia. ab ye log ghure kyu jaa rhe hain mujhe.

Abhi pov ended

Abhi : Oh hello...Vo ladki pagal thi...meine kuch nhi kia..ap log apne kaam pr dhyaan dijiye..(after a moment he realised he had also reached his station)...Shit...uss ladki ki wajah se bhul hi gaya isi station pr utarna tha.

He quickly ran outside the metro.

Scene changes.

Vaishu reached the hotel and saw Ruhaan, her boyfriend with another girl. She stood there shocked with the betrayal. Ruhaan saw her and came towards her. Vaishu show him her palm to stay away from her.