Chapter 17

She said glaring me. But soon our expressions changed into fear when something striked our mind. I guess she too had the same thought what I'm thinking.

Abhinavi : NO WAYY

Vaishu : Iska matlab

Abhi : doctor was right...she had a very dangerous encounter which she forgot because of fear.

Vaishu : He might have gone to the cafe to check if did something against him there or not.

Abhi : Kyuki uski nazaron me you are a witness of his murder.

Vaishu : Abhi we have to see the cctv of cafe.

Abhi : Let's go

We went outside the Nigam mansion when we saw a someone unwanted person in front of us.

ABHI'S POV ENDS

VAISHU'S POV

What the hell is she doing here. Mujhe phasa kr shaanti nhi mili jo dobara aa gyi? I saw Abhi...his face is showing some different expressions... but why? It's pretty obvious that he knows her. Ek min ..is she the one who betrayed him? Comeon I'm a lawyer ..shakal dekhte hi pata laga leti hoon matter kya hai.

Vaishu : Umm... prosecutor Yashika... Is there any work?

Yashika : Are you both dating?

Abhi : None of your business..you can go.

He stated coldly. I guess he wants to escape this situation just like I wanted to...that day.

Vaishu : Honeyy ... let's go na

I entangled my hands around his hands side hugging him...making both of them shocked. Abhi quickly composed his expressions..suppressed his laugh and started his acting....though I truly love him...but obviously I'm acting right now. I'm not this much cheesy cheesy person ki Honeyy darling n all ...huhh

Abhi : yeah darling...just wait a second

He looked towards yashika and continued..

Abhi : Ms....do you want to discuss something related to work?

Yashika : No...I just wanted to say sorry for whatever I did Abhi ... And ho sake to just try to forgive me and let's go back to normal when we were true friends. I'm so happy that finally you have someone by your side who loves you equally. I'm really sorry for whatever happened.

Abhi was just numb on his place. I guess he needs some time

Vaishu : Sorry Ms. Yashika but right now he needs time. We can't take rash decisions on such a sensitive topic. I hope you will understand. And yes I truly accept your apology on behalf of Abhi. Thanks take care..have a nice day

She just hummed and I dragged numb Abhi from there to the car and sat inside.

Vaishu : Abhi

No response. I shooked him

Vaishu : ABHII

He came out of his thoughts and saw me.

Abhi : H..Han yes vaishu let's go ...cafe jana hai

I took the keys from his hand before he could start the car

Vaishu : Stop it Abhi...tum drive krne ke haalat me nhi ho... yashika hi hai jisne tumhe cheat Kia tha?

Abhi : Hm.

Vaishu : Abhi listen...tumhe hi kaha tha na ki isme hamari koi galati nhi hai if someone left us...kyun tum apne aap ko saja de rhe ho aise chupp reh kr. Dekha meine kaise numb ho gye the vahan.