Chapter 27

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

The anxiety in Abhi's actions didn't got unnoticed by Sidd. He understood that noone can be a better choice for his sister. Though he knew it from the starting but still kept a blind eye to it unless any one of them themselves tell him about their feelings.

Sidd : Oye express train shaant

Abhi realised he was non stop chanting rubbish. He got quite with an embarrassed face. Sidd laughed on his situation.

Abhi : Tu hass rha hai?

Sidd : Toh or kya karu be saale...apni haalat dekhi hai? Koi shaadi nhi ho rhi navi ki. I knew it from before ki tum dono ek doosre se pyaar krte ho. Bss wait kr rha tha kab apne muh se batane ka kasht karoge.

Abhi : Damnn..and here I was tensed thinking about your reaction.

Sidd : Abh manna to parega tum dono ka rishta varna phir tu mere or Ashi ke rishte me tang ghusayega.

He huffed dramatically while Abhi was strucked on his place  listening to his not so lovely brother.

Abhi : KYAA?

Sidd bite his tongue realising he accidentally spilled the words out of his mouth rather than in mind.

Sidd : Damnn mine tej bol diya?

Abhi : Han

Abhi said with a straight face glaring like a lion into his hazel eyes. Sidd gulped due to fear but immediately handled himself and plastered a straight expression on his face too. He adjusted his invisible collar as if being ready to sign an invisible deal. He took an imaginary pen and signed an imaginary document and passed it to Abhi. Abhi looked at him with confusion still glaring him with all he could.

Sidd : Mr. Abhishek Nigam it's a document saying that I, Mr. Siddharth Malhotra is accepting your alliance with my sister Ms. Vaishnavi Malhotra only under one condition. And the condition is you have to agree to your sister Ms. Ashi Nigam And my alliance. I have already agreed to this deal. Now it's your turn.

He said in a professional tone with utmost reality. There was no fake written on his Face...as if he was fully engrossed in the acting. Abhi shook his head in disbelief. Sidd still stood there holding the imaginary document along with a pen with hopeful eyes that will he agree or not? Abhi too adjusted his imaginary collar just like Sidd did a moment ago. Sidd got some hope and kept looking at his brother with hopeful eyes. Abhi took the imaginary pen in his hands and signed the document. He looked up towards Sidd with a smile. sidd squealed in happiness while Abhi shook his head on his brother's childishness.

Sidshek : Me bekaar hi tension le rha tha ki tujhe kaise manaunga.

Both of them said at the same time. They looked towards each other with shock realizing that both were tensed about the same topic and after a minute of complete silence both burts out in shrieks of laughter.

Sidd : Yrrr Abhi tu pehle nhi bata sakta tha kya

Abhi : Saale tune jaise bada bata diya.

Sidd : Han toh me chota hoon. Bade pehle batate hain.

Abhi : Abe 4 mahine ka hi gap hai

Sidd : gap toh hai na..to bsss.. I'm chota

Abhi : Harkatein bhi bacchon wali hi hai

He said narrowing his eyes

Sidd : Tune mujhe baccha bola?

Abhi : Correction you yourself called you baccha

Sidd : Meine kaha tha tujhse chota hoon...baccha nhi. Kaan check karwa apne lagta hai jang pad gyi

Abhi : Or tu jaa kr dimaag check Kara. Lagta hai dimaagi santulan kharab ho gaya hai.