Chapter 10

ABHI'S POV

I was going home after the trial when I saw someone hit Vaishu on her forehead. The crowd is too dangerous right now for her. Public bhadki hui hai...they can do anything. I immediately went towards her and covered her face with my jacket.I calmed her and took her in the police jeep. I tried comforting her a bit. I know she is super strong but she has to vent out all her emotions varna that can affect her health.

Abhi : Calm down..it's only you and me right now. Two officers are in the front driving..they Can't see us. You are safe now. I can understand what you must be feeling right now. Cry jitna chahti ho... noone is here. Tum kahogi to me bhi apne kaan band kar lunga.

Just after saying this she hugged me tightly and started crying vigorously pouring all her fear, anger, anxiety, pain out. Jis din se she is being accused...she is trying to be strong... but I know how much she wants to be alone to vent out all her emotions. I can't leave her alone but I can be her silent bed on which she can hide herself and cry how much she wants. I let her cry in peace. After a while she started calming down. She realized her position and quickly broke the hug.

Abhi : I didn't listened and saw anything

I said dramatically...she chuckled a bit.

Abhi : Now feeling better?

Vaishu : Y..Yeah...I'm sorry Prosecutor Abhishek

Abhi : Shh...it's your friend right now in front of you. No need for the formalities.

Vaishu : A..abhi I..I didn't killed him. I'm trying to be strong but...but

Abhi : Be strong vaishu...mere samne be whatever you want to...but duniya ke samne you have to be strong to prove yourself right..ok?

Vaishu : Hmm...Abhi I..

She hesitated.

Abhi : Speak up..what happened?

Vaishu : Actually jab tum nhi aaye the...usse pehle I heard that same whistle....more precisely..the song... as if the criminal is warning me. And usi ke baad someone hit a stone on my head.

Abhi : Which you heard on that day?

Vaishu : Y..yes..that's why I panicked.

Abhi : What was the song?

Vaishu : Ding dong I know you can hear me...something like that. as if it's a warning that stop investigating or else...else

She was not able to say further.

Abhi : Now I'm damn sure...someone is framing you. I didn't told you but that day when we went for the investigation...We met with an accident and then we heard the same song. The murderer is stopping us to investigate further.

Vaishu : What? Accident? Kaise Abhi? Tum or Sidd thik ho na?...kaise hua accident

She panicked.

Abhi : Are shaant nothinh severe...bss truck samne aa gya tha...Ash...Mr. Malhotra handled it.

Vaishu : Ohh thank god.

Abhi : But After the accident...when I left Sidd in the car that time I saw a person on bicycle in black clothes.... face covered..just the eyes were visible.

Vaishu : Was there any number on bicycle?

Abhi : No

Vaishu : That means...vahi tha kidnapper...usi ne tumhara accident karwaya

Abhi : Probably yes.

Vaishu : Abhi you will save me na?

I'm sorry vaishu. Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha..karu to karu kya. Ek to koi bhi evidence nhi mil rha upper se chief ki warning.