Chapter 5

DOUBLE UPDTATE💌.

Someone blackmailed me for it 🤫..
right? Moly1410 😂

So let's start the chapter. Enjoy💗

Abhi : Return the favor by working hard.

Vaishu : Sure sure.

I said in a sarcastic manner and went outside. Goshhh...we can never be good friends. he is so irritating. I was going when I saw That pervert Ruhaan in front of me. What is he doing here now.

Ruhaan : Are you going home now?

Vaishu : It's none of your business Mr. khan.

Ruhaan : Is it hard to get over me?

Vaishu : What?

I said with a sarcastic face.

Ruhan : You are flirting with the prosecutor to get back at me

Vaishu : Kuch bhi..huhh

I started going away when he held my hand. I'm also good in fighting Mr. Khan. I twisted his hand as he cried in pain.

Ruhaan : Ouch..leave me Vaishu

Vaishu : You know what?..yes I was doing that to get back at you...but not now. You are now a mere piece of memory for me which is gone a long ago. Dare you touch me...I will break you hands. And it's Ms. Rao for you...only closed ones are allowed to call me Vaishu.

I left his hand and went away. Sahi kaha tha abhi ne...Ignore him...now I'm feeling a lot relaxed. As if dil ko sukoon sa mil gya ho.

Now I'm in my house reading a murder mystery novel. These are very helpful in solving the cases. Suddenly I felt suffocation so I removed my specs on the table and went towards the window and opened it. The cool breeze passing my face. ah...it's so relaxing. My eyesight is so weak therefore I got blurry view but yeah the nature was peaceful. After a moment I closed the window. Now I'm hungryyy..let's bring something from the supermarket. The moment I got up to leave lights went off. There's darkness all over. What the hell happened to the invertor? Anyways I should first go and buy something. I reached the supermarket...there's all dark everywhere...silence on it's peak.  The best time for anyone to execute a murder. Uff Vaishu...itni novels mat padh...dimaag me bhi vahi chal rha hai. Btw...I'm a lawyer...obviously dimaag chalna cahie you know. Anyways I'm going back home taking the groceries when I saw a coffee shop...the name is not visible obviously because of the blackout..but I can smell coffee. Comeon...a coffee lover like me can easily tell it's a cafe ahead. I went inside opening the torch in my phone.

Vaishu : Hello...anyone there?

Voice : Yes mam..sorry for the delay...I would just come in a minute.

Chulbul? Usi ki voice lag rhi hai. Just then a lady came out from one of the cabin. Oh yes...I was correct. She is Chulbul. Now I remember she told me that she owns a cafe named "Mocha Mania". Probably she didn't saw me till now. I quickly covered my face with the mask and scattered my hairs on my face so that she can't recognize me. Hehe..I will surprise her tomorrow saying I was there at your cafe. She finally completed her work in which she was busy till now...maybe there was something important work going on in her phone.

Ashi : Yes mam..sorry for the delay...there was some important work

Vaishu : No no..it's perfectly ok.

I said with a deep voice so that she can't recognize.

Ashi : Thank you so much...Your order?

Vaishu : One hot velvet coffee please.