Chapter 11

Judge : Based on all the proofs and evidences I declare defandant Vaishnavi Rao guilty of Murder. Hence as pleaded by prosecutor Abhishek I charge her with 15 years of imprisonment. And also keeping in mind the way she murdered the victim with so much cruelty I charge her with 25 years of imprisonment. The court is dismissed.

No...I didn't thought about that. NO NO NO...This...this can't happen.

Judge dismissed the court and left. Police came and started taking vaishu away.

Sidd : LEAVE HER...She is innocent. Leave her dammit.

He was damn angry.

Ashi : I told you na..she was there at my cafe...leave her please.

She said pleading and crying.

Police : Give way...she is a murderer...clear the way now.

They didn't listened to anyone and took her away. I'm not able to react
..I never in my dreams thought ki aisa kuch ho jayega. I went outside to see the crowd around vaishnavi blaming her and accusing her

Person 1 : You are a murderer...she is not a human.

Person 2 : She deserves to die.

Person 3 : The court should have given the order for death sentence.

Person 4 : Pata nhi or kitne katal kiye honge isne

Person 5 : She is a bloody serial killer.

And people started hitting stones on her.

Abhi : No no don't do this. She don't deserve this hatred.

Sidd : Teri wajah se hua ye Abhishek. Tu kya mujhe hate krega...I hate you from now this moment onwards. I hate you Mr. Abhishek

Ashi : I didn't expected this from you dada. Kyu kia apne ye.

Sandhya : Abhi kaha tha na meine meri beti jaisi hai vo...kyun nhi bachaya use?

Amal : Congratulations Prosecutor Abhishek...you chose your job over someone's life. Now do the hell with this job.

Smita : Beta aap pr trust kia tha meri beti ne...or meine bhi...prr aaj apne hamara trust tod dia.

I saw my real parents in front of me.

Father : abhi mujhe tujhse ye umeed nhi thi. Tune mere naam pr ek innocent ko jail jane dia?

Mother : Haan hamara sapna tha ki tu bhot accha prosecutor bane just like your papa...but usse bhi bada sapna ye tha ki tu sabse pehle ek accha insaan bane.

Father : We are so disappointed with you Abhishek.

Mother : I never expected ki mera beta aisa karega sirf ek job ke liye.

Abhi : No no no...I didn't did this intentionally..please don't leave me

I saw my family going away from me. Slowly they were going away from me. I shouted but they didn't stopped. I ran and ran but the more I was running they were going away. And finally the light ended...everything black...I lost them. Just then I woke up from the dream by judge's voice. What? Dream? No I can't let this dream come true. NO WAY.

(Hehe sorry darane ke liye😅. Don't kill me for this guys. I'm your sweet sweet author na🥺. Mujhe maar dia to story kahan se chalegi aage...So bare with me😂)

Judge : Based on all the proofs and evidences I declare defandant Vaishnavi Rao guilty of Murder. Hence as pleaded by prosecutor Abhishek I charge her with 15 years of imprisonment. Also