Chapter 26

Sandhya : Yeh kya haalat macha rakhi hai ghar ki.

She shouted on top of her lungs making four of them stood up with shock.

Abhi : Um...m..mummy

Ashi : Mammi vo..hum

Sandhya : Chupp bilkul...ye kya playground samjh rakha hai? Or chote bacche ho kya....satyanash macha diya poore room ka.

Sidd : Sorry m..

Sandhya : Jaldi safai par lag jao. Mujhe 1 ghante me poora room back to normal chahiye.

She roared in anger. And the four immediately stood up to clean the mess they had created. Sandhya left to her room.

Ashi : Bapree alag hi gusse me thi mammi to

Abhi : Sahi me..chalo jldi se saaf karo.. Varna band baj jani hai.

They cleaned the whole room..had their dinner and left to doze off on their beds.

NEXT MORNING

The court day

Shagun and Abhishek are sitting besides each other infront of the judge.

Judge : What is your name?

Shagun : Shagun urf bacchon ka popat bhaiya

Judge made faces listening his anwer but ingnored it.

Judge : What is your occupation?

Shagun : The Commander in chief of the children's Liberation Army.

Abhi : Objection

He said with a jerk standing up

Judge : What? What do you mean objection? We are just questioning. What's the matter Mr. Abhishek?

Abhishek : Uh...I'm sorry your honor.. I misspoke because I was taken aback by the defendant's reply

Judge : Ohh...I'm surprised as well.

Abhishek : Your honor...I didn't got enough time to interview the defendant as I got the case just now. May I have a word with him so he can respond properly?

Judge : Hurry up

Judge sighs. Abhi put the mike aside and turned towards shagun

Abhi : What do you mean you are the commander in chief of the children liberation army?

Shagun : Yeah that is my job

He said casually

Abhi : Aese answer doge to you will get arrested. We have to show that you are in your right mind.

Shagun : But that is my job.

Abhi : Bhai..you can say that as much as you want but the judge just want to know if you are employed or unemployed. Jitna bol rha hoon utna karo please.

He said joining his hands.

Judge : Let me ask you again...defandant..what's your occupation?

Shagun : Unemployed

Judge nodded and started writing down on the paper but shagun interrupted.

Shagun : Unemployed shouldn't be written down your honor. The commander in chief of the children
Liberation Army is my job now.

Abhi stood there with an expression 'ab to gaye kaam se'.

SCENE CHANGES

Abhinavi along with amal are sitting in the office talking to Shagun's mother, Mrs. Pandey